A fun nature stroll!

 Today, I did some distance learning in the morning and went on a nature stroll with my family! In the afternoon, I played some Animal Crossing with my cousin! I can't believe school is already tomorrow! Oh, and I am on the second book of Keeper of The Lost Cites. Here is a picture of it below:

I really like this book..especially since it has an alicorn on the cover😂. I didn't get the best score on my math quiz today, and I am still in the process of figuring out what I got wrong, but we did some other fun things today that made up for it! For example, we went on a little hike with our cousins and grandparents! We hiked for about 45 minutes and the scenery was beautiful. Here is a picture of us cousins on a bridge overlooking the view:
It was funny though, there was just a random bridge in the middle of the trail. It wasn't even over a river or anything..but it was perfect to take a picture on! After we were done with the hike, we cooled down with water and sat in the shade on some benches. Me and Cameron sat on the same bench and our grandma took this picture for us:
We debated about weather or not we should go get some frozen yogurt and after many of the kids begging and pleading, we finally got the adults to drive us to the frozen yogurt shop nearby😜! Since some people were already sitting outside on the tables and chairs provided outside of the shop, we simply made do of the chairs we had, and the empty parking lot! We ate our frozen yogurt in the parking lot and here is what it looked like:
(I was completely looking the other way and not at the camera, a lot of us were XD.) So overall, we had a pretty fun day! When we got home, me and my brother played some among us with our friends outside (that has become a regular occurrence now) and ate some dinner. We watched a house renovation show and then we talked a bit. I prepared for school a bit and got together everything I will need tomorrow in my backpack so that I won't have to do it tomorrow morning. I hope everyone had an awesome hump day and stay positive! Bye!




Comments

  1. Yes...I'm glad we relented as frozen yogurt served as a fun treat for you after our walk. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will start commenting because yes. The walk was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had good weather for a hike and yes, frozen yogurt is a good finisher. Lucky you had some chairs. Those are some sweet pics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character