A fun day at Joshua Tree!

 Hi! I went to Joshua tree today with my family to celebrate my cousin's birthday and had a lot of fun! While me and my cousins climbed on the rocks, the adults talked. Of course I'm not the most experienced climber, I'm usually to scared to climb even the shortest tree! But, with the help of my cousins and brother, I was able to make it up. Here is a picture of all of us at the top of a rock formation, taking in the view!:

At one point, on a rock formation, we got up..but it was pretty hard to find a way down! When we finally got down, we ate some lunch and my cousin opened her presents! Here is a picture of that below:
It was getting pretty cold at that time, so everyone had to bundle up in blankets and put extra layers on (I just realized you see my dad and uncle wearing shorts😂.) Then, we climbed a bit more but came down since I was getting a little scared. When your sometimes faced with crossing a crevice in the rocks and that's the only way down..you get pretty scared! Since it was getting really cold, we got hot chocolate after we came down and it was really good!
Yesterday, me, my brother, and my dad played some video games with our other cousins online! We faceitmed them while we were playing so that we could talk with them as well. That was a lot of fun! This week, I am going to have plenty of things to keep me busy! I got 25 card orders sent in today...25!!!! That's a lot and I need to step up my game to make sure all these cards get to their places in time! Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week! Bye! Oh, and more thing...stay positive! 




Comments

  1. What a fun Joshua Tree trip we had! I don't like picturing you hopping over large crevices...so I'm glad I wasn't there to freak out!! ;) I'm glad you have so many card orders to keep you busy. You do such a great job being so detailed and putting so much thought into each one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure was fun. Hey, who's that handsome dude in the blue windbreaker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun adventure with the Stark clan. So glad you have activity options to choose from since the Tweedy Time here is getting short.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character