Cards..cards..and even more cards!

 Hello there! I know I haven't blogged in a long time and that's due to having a lot of things to do at night, and last night I went to youth group so I couldn't blog either. I have been working a lot on my cards lately and I thought I would show you some of them! Here are some pictures of the cards I have been doing:



(They're all sideways. Sorry about that:() I'm currently in the process of working on a watercolor birthday card! I actually have figured out a way to do a watercolor paint effect with only acrylic paint and water! Other than that, I jumped on the trampoline today with my brother, played some video games with my friends, and as I said-worked on some cards! Speaking of our trampoline..some of the hooks have broken (not the springs, thank goodness😅!) But, we are going to try ordering some replacement parts on amazon so that's good! That's pretty much what I did today! I hope everyone had an awesome Hump day! Bye! Stay positive!  

 

Comments

  1. I am in awe every time you show me one of your cards at how professional they look! I just read that our trampoline is still under warranty so I just need to figure out how to have them send us more parts. Three broken springs in one week is NO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your getting so good at card making! Their really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Kendall! I hope you don't get overworked on the card orders. Looking forward to receiving my orders as you progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hand lettering, I also like to hand letter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful!😍 (yes, I am back)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character