First day back at school!

Hello there! Today was my first day back at school after winter break, and I am happy to say that I am going to school this Thursday and Friday😁. Luckily, my first day back at school, I didn't have much work to do which is really relieving. That gave me time to read, play on the trampoline with my brother, and play among us with friends! One of my new year's resolutions has been to get better at planning my weeks. Thus, I got a planner a couple of days ago! So far, so good! I have been planning pretty much every week and day as well as crossing of the days that have passed by at night. Unlike bullet journaling, all you have to do his fill out the planner and you have your week planned! I have nothing against bullet journaling, it just took a lot of time and effort to create a planner for just one week😟. Here is a picture of it below: 

As you can see, it's pretty much a small binder but the cover and back is soft and squishy. Maybe I'll show you a page of my planning some time! I played some video games with my dad this afternoon and he beat me by just a little bit! Tonight, me and my brother played among us outside with our friends. It's usually pretty chilly so we have to dress warmly and bring a blanket! We watched a TV show while we ate some dinner and had some cheesecake for dessert! I know in the last post, I mentioned that I would mention pictures of a couple of my Christmas presents so this is the part where I do just that! My kindle is so much bigger than my old one! It's practically the size of an iPad and I love the case that I got with it too! Here is a picture of it:
I also got a new bed for Christmas! It is a full bed, and I really like the bedspread! We were thinking that we would have to repaint my room because of the colors included on the bedspread but it turns out, the brown in my room-which was our only concern- matches perfectly with the dark grey on the comforter! Here, see for yourself:
(I just realized you can't really see the brown because of my curtains😂.) How are you dealing with going back to work or school? Let me know in the comments! Well, that's a wrap for this post! I hope everyone is having a good start to their week! Oh, and one more thing...stay positive! 



 

Comments

  1. Hmmm...how am I dealing with going back to work? While I would rather be reading Keeper of the Lost Cities...it's not too bad. ;). I'm so glad you get to go back to school too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am VERY thankful that I am not teaching in these difficult times. I try to keep busy as there's always a chore to do around here. The tough part is getting motivated to do it. I'm glad you get some interaction with other students.I have watched a bunch of Christmas movies this year. All the Hallmark & Lifetime & UP movies I recorded are done. Now, I'm working on Amazon Movies - ha! Your planner, Kindle, & bed are great gifts and just right for you. Keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a COOOOOL case for your new Kindle! I'm writing this on the 8th, so I'm looking forward to reading your January 7 post about how your first day back at in-person school was.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character