Bullet journal

 Hi everybody! I have some unfortunate news that I would like to share with you😓. I have been having so much stuff to do lately between school, blogging, and doing things that my mom requires us to do everyday. With all that time, I can't seem to find the time to bullet journal. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to bullet journal and it is one of the most relaxing things that I like to do, but I just haven't had enough time. Now, I will do couple of pages every now and then if I have time. It's so sad to give up something that I love...💔 Anyway, on a happier note I got some schoolwork that really needed to get done done today so that's good. I also am trying to find a good AR book. Long story short, AR is program for our school where we get certain amount of points for each book we read depending on the quiz we take on the book. We have to earn a certain amount of points by the end of the school trimester to get a good grade, and to get an award. If you have any suggestions for books I might like, put the title of the book and the author in the comments so I can check it out! Another thing that I got done today was the Petinak Press. (A newsletter that I send out to my family every month) which is another good thing. So..I kind of maybe sorta don't have any pictures for today so...yeah. Well, if you really want a picture then I can post one of the new Food Network show me and my family are watching called "Diners, Drive-ins, Dives" Here is a picture of it below:

Warning💀 before you start the show: You have to be eating something during the show as they are very descriptive with the food they make on there. When you went onto my blog today and saw this post you were probably like, "Why is there a picture of guy with white hair and tattoos on Kendall's blog?" Well, now you know😂. Other than that today, I read a bit, and completed some schoolwork that I have been needing to get done. Now I need to go write my chapter so I think that's a wrap for this post! I hope you all have had an amazing hump day! Bye! Oh, and one more thing...Stay positive! 

  

Comments

  1. Lol I love your Warning😂. Let's see, have you ever read Anne Of Green Gables? It's by L. M. Montgomery. There are seven books in the series and I'm on the second👍. The first book is about an orphan named Anne Shirley who accidentally gets adopted by Marilla and her brother Mathew who live in Green Gables. She has a big temper and a, let me just say, REALLY big imagination. SHe also has the tendency of getting herself into scrapes 😅. If you haven't read the book yet I highly suggest it! It's one of my favorite series cause of the wonderful descriptions and Anne's big imagination😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is also The Penderwicks, by Jeanne Birdsall. It is described as "A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, And a Very Interesting Boy." The description is: Meet the Penderwicks, four different sisters with one special bond. There’s responsible, practical Rosalind; stubborn, feisty Skye; dreamy, artistic Jane; and shy little sister Batty, who won’t go anywhere without her butterfly wings. That's another one I suggest it you haven't read it 😁

      Delete
    2. There's also Ginger Pye, and Pinkie Pye *both separate books* by Eleanor Estes, and the Moffats, also from Eleanor Estes, in the series there's also The Middle Moffat, Rufus M.
      and (I've never read) The Moffat Musium. Those are all good books I've enjoyed 😊
      And yes, I also highly suggest Anne of Green Gables 👍

      Delete
    3. * if you havent read it* The Moffats says: Meet the Moffats. There is Sylvie, the oldest, the cleverest, and- most days at least -the responsible one; Joey, who though only twelve is the man of the house... Sometimes; Janey, who has a terrific upside-down way of looking at the world; And Rufus, who may be the littlest but always gets in the biggest trouble.

      Even the most ordinary Moffat day is packed with extraordinary fun. Only a Moffat could get locked in a bread box all afternoon, or dance with a dog in front of the whole town, or hitch a ride on a boxcar during kindergarten recess. And only a Moffat could turn mistakes and mischief into hilarious one-of-a-kind adventure.

      Delete
    4. Also if you like mysteries, there's the Mysterious Benedict society, by Trenton Lee Stewart.

      It reads:
      "Are you a gifted child looking for special opportunities?"
      When this peculiar ad appears in the newspaper, dozens of children enroll to take a series of mysterious, mind-bending tests. (And you, dear reader, can test your wits right alongside them.) But in the end just four very special children will succeed. Their challenge: to go on a secret mission that only the most intelligent and resourceful children could complete. With their newfound friendship at stake, will they be able to pass the most important test of all?

      Welcome to the Mysterious Benedict society.

      There's several other books, Haileys gotten to the third i think, I've only gotten to the second 😅 but their big books, also it's fun because at the end of the book, there's a test that you can take once you've read the book!

      Delete
    5. Instead all of them except one 😉

      Delete
  2. That show is one of your Uncle Butch's favorites. He has visited many of the locations. I've seen it a few times. I'm glad you are reflecting on your time management. Don't over-schedule yourself. Just set your priorities and go from there. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the Anne of Green Gables series . I think you would love it and then we could watch the movies together when you are done! Yes...the Diners show really does make you hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character