Back at school after the break!

Hello! If you remembered, I go to in-person school on Thursdays and Fridays and distance learn the rest of the week. So, since today was Thursday, I went to school! I was really excited because we played dodge ball at P.E at school! I am actually fairly good at it (only the dodging part though😂, pretty bad at throwing at other people XD.) After getting home, me and my brother played on the trampoline, and I worked on a card! It may not be one of my best..but I still thought that I should show you it (totally not a picture to make up for the fact that I didn't take any pictures of what I  did today..😋.) Here is a picture of the card below:

I have never done that confetti effect before, but I plan to get better at it because it's a useful technique on cards! I played among us with my friends, then ate some dinner while me and my family watched a show. Me and my brother went out and jumped on the trampoline during the commercial breaks😊. I read some of my book, played some Township and that's pretty much it! I'll be going to school tomorrow as well, wish me luck on all my work! Sorry that this was such a short post, not much to report for today! Stay positive! 

 

Comments

  1. Ouu, the first day back to school sounds great! So glad you get to go for at least two days a week! And yet another cool card. Your lettering is outstanding.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Hey, don't get down on your cards. I'd need to pay people to accept my cards!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character