Windy, windy, and even more windy!

 The weather here in Beaumont looks...windy! You can't go five minutes in our neighborhood without hearing a trash can fall down! Power outtages are also expected to happen tonight, or in the next couple of days. That means snuggling up in blankets and turning on flashlights. I don't know about you, but I honestly really like power outtages. Firstly, everyone has an excuse not to do work because they have to do it virtually, and secondly, I love feeling all safe and cozy inside my house. Today, I did school in the morning. On Wednesdays- Our whole school distance learns because there is two cohorts, each going on 2 days a week and going on Wednesdays would make it uneven. We also get pretty long breaks as well so thats great😀! I also finished up some cookies with my friends. Remember my favorite book series? Keeper of the Lost Cities? Yeah, well there are recepies for the food mentioned in the books and we made one of the foods! They are called mallowmelt cookies and they are basically normal cookies but with butterscotch chips inside of them, marshmallow halves on the top, and then a butterscotch drizzle to top it all off. Here is a picture of one of the cookies below:

I'm not going to eat those cookies again without heating them up! Heating them up gives the marshmallow a kind of gooey effect that makes the overall cookie even better! Other than that, I played some Animal Crossing today and rode on our indoor bike thingy. Yeah, I don't know what our indoor bike is called but I guess I'll call it a thingy😂...I have made no progress whatsoever on the next chapter of Sunset Slayers. (You do not know how much time I have been thinking about it.) and I plan to work on it soon. However, I already have a school story that I am brainstorming for anyway, so that is probably why I haven't made any progress. I also read a bit today. Wow, I think that's all I did today. Hmm, for some reason I remember there being more😐 . Bye! Stay positive!

 

Comments

  1. Ugh, thinking of moments like what you're at in your book is what I think of most 😶 its hard for me to think of "normal life stuff" and "not having troubles with bad guys stuff" and all that (you can probably tell by how my book is), I could give you some pointers if you want😅 they might not help tho..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look very sweet and gooey. I'm glad you're using the exercise bike. It sounds like your day was somewhat low key but productive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character