New things!

 Helloooo! I just realized that I haven't blogged since Monday. *Pauses to sigh and get frustrated with myself* Anyway, speaking of just that topic, I am going to be stopping blogging until 2021! Don't get me wrong, I love to blog every once in a while but I think for the next couple of weeks, I don't want to feel like I have to blog, I kind of just want to enjoy the holiday season😃! Of course, I will be posting a 'Merry Christmas' post on Christmas eve, a 'Happy new year's!' post on New year's eve and a 'Happy 2021!' post on January 1st. This whole week, I have been pretty much doing the same thing. I have been playing the game on my kindle called 'Among us' a lot with my friends so thats fun. We are also getting our downstairs bathroom remodeled! We are getting a new toilet, paint, tile, sink, faucet, and even a new shower head! (Apparently the new bathroom fan we are getting has a Bluetooth speaker built in so that you can dance when your in the shower😂.)  I finished the second book of "The Mysterious Benedict Society" and am now on the third book! Here is a picture of it below:

I also got a new sweatshirt! If you have ever heard of Crossfit, then you will know what I am talking about. If you don't know what it is then this is my knowledge of what it is: A program that has a couple of buildings around here and they are basically gyms. So when they kind of had to close down for COVID, they asked people who still wanted to participate to pay them and then get workouts to do every day at home! We did this every day at the beginning of the quarantine and called it 'Family Crossfit'. When it was raining, we went into the garage and set out towels. I really hope that we do that again, definitely one of the highlights of the quarantine😁. So, back to my point- My dad designed a new logo for their company and they gave us some free shirts and sweatshirts in return. I got this really cool sweatshirt! Here is a picture of it below:
The back is even cooler, but we didn't get a picture of it. Other than that, I worked on some cards today, and played some video games! Oh yeah, and yesterday I got my finger stuck in our door😓. My finger is okay, it is just inconvenient to cut things with scissors, or do anything that bends that particular finger for that matter. Hopefully, it will get better soon! Tonight, we also watched a movie called: "The Peanut Butter Falcon". Me, my brother, and my dad have already watched it before but we wanted show my mom it. It is a truly touching movie and I would definitely recommend it. (Only it does have quite a bit of language in it so..keep that in mind😉). Here is a picture of it below:
Well, I think that's a wrap for this post! I hope that everyone has an amazing holiday season! What are you doing during the holidays? Comment below! Bye! Oh, and more thing...Stay positive!

  


Comments

  1. As far as I know, we are just doing what we normally do for the holidays, going to our grandparent's to spend time with them, and with family we dont normally get to see 😊. And we've watched the Peanut Butter Falcon before. Its a good movie. I think our favorite part was when that one guy (forgive me, I don't remember any of their names) asked, "What's rule number one?" and the other guy was like, "Party!" 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to your Great Aunt Judy's for a very small brunch on Christmas morning. We are going to the Foddrill's for Christmas dinner in the evening. We will certainly miss being altogether, but look forward to a New Year's Eve gathering as long as everyone stays healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm bummed you are taking a blogging break, but it's understandable. Family Crossfits were such a fun memory we will always have from Covid! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character