Going to a resurant!

 Hi everybody! I know my posts have been kind of irregularly posted lately, but I am trying my best to post every day😉. Today, we went to church and then out to the desert. We are reading a new book called "Cold-Case Christianity" and it is really good so far! My mom is reading it to the whole family! Here is a picture of it below:

We also went to Red Robin out in the desert! They only had patio dining and tomorrow is the last day before Red Robin goes back to only pick-up dining. So we were lucky that we came when we did😀. I wasn't really hungry at first when we arrived in the desert, so we held off on eating for 45 minutes. I realized only after that that was a bad decision😢. Everyone else was starving when I wasn't hungry and we couldn't bear to wait the 10 minutes that we had to wait for out food at Red Robin😂. Here is a picture of us below when we got an appetizer of fries after:
As you can see in the background, we sat in a tent with clear plastic for windows when we ate. We also got Krispy Kream donuts. If you have never heard of those types of donuts, then they are very delicious and creative donuts that you can't find anywhere else! After we got home, I played OMG's with my neighbors at our house. I wish I had known that we were going to play again because then I could've asked for more for Christmas😓. But that's okay! I'm getting plenty for Christmas anyway😁. I had cereal for dinner and some candy for dessert. I hope everyone had a wonderful end to their weekend! Stay positive! 


Comments

  1. I love it when restaurants have appetizers 😊 like Chillies chips and salsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad Kendall, I didn't ask for any Omg's either 😅. Its not like you have to ask for one omg every year (oh wait, all our omgs we got this year didn't we? Gosh, I always forget that 😂)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had nice weather to eat in the tent though. Yummy fries & burgers for sure and worth the wait. I'll be sad when you grow too old to play with dolls anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot our fantastic trip to Sam's Club. I know that was your favorite part of the desert! Hahaha! Yes, Red Robin was such a fun outing...and one we never get to do anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds fun! i have that book on my kindle but never got around to reading haha, it’s been there for years! Also, that dessert sounds amazing! My opinion on the omg dolls...do you need more? Haha jk i’m sure there’s some really cool ones that have come out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character