YES!!!!!

 Hello everyone! The reason for me not blogging in a while is that I was at my grandparents for the weekend and we came home Monday. And as you all know, I don't blog on Tuesday's because we have a church event every Tuesday night. Speaking of going to my grandparents...we had so much fun! We watched Hallmark movies, made cookies and pizza, ate, and played outside on the swings! We left that Saturday morning and were on our way! The rides on the way there tend to get a little long because they are usually about 5 hours. I read my book for most of the time and I also played some video games and watched some shows on my kindle. Once we got up there, we relaxed and had some lunch! For the rest of the day there, we took advantage of the good weather and played outside for a bit as well as playing video games, and watching Hallmark movies. On our second day there, we cooked and baked for that night's dinner of make- your own-pizza and made some things to take home. Here are some pictures of us doing that below:




The picture above was just of the pizza though😂. Turns out my grandma had 21 toppings for us to use on our pizza😱😱! 21 toppings!! That's crazy! We put some wood into piles while we listened to our church service online and I made my own lemon pie! It's one of the most simplest recipes in the world of recipes for such a good dessert though. If you like lemon, I would definitely recommend finding an easy recipe similar to this one! On our last day there we ate a wonderful breakfast and left. We had so much fun and I can't wait to go up there again! On the way back, I read a lot more and played some more video games. Speaking of reading...I am reading the next book and got the new one! Let me explain, the book that I mentioned a couple of posts ago was the one that I finished. The book below is the one I am currently in the process of finishing (Finishing re-reading):
And then I pre-ordered the next book- book 8.5 and it arrived the day that it came out which was Tuesday(That's the reason why I named this post 'YES!!')! I love how the author made a book 8.5 because she only signed to do 9 books. At least..that's what I think. Now I'm wondering if she's going to make a book 8.6,8.7...well you get the idea😂. So I received the physical book on the day it came out from amazon as I mentioned earlier and it's torture for me because I technically could read it because I have already read the previous book. But, I remember absolutely nothing from the previous book and that is why I am re-reading it. However, the book is 75% things about the characters and pictures too. So there are only 15 chapters of the actual book at the end of the book but it gives a lot of good information about the series as well so I'm completely fine with that! Here is a picture of the new book that I got below:
Can't wait to start reading that when I finish my current book! Today I did distance learning in the morning and then I had lunch. I was stuck on my math and I ended up working on it for 2 hours😩. But I hope it will all be worth it because I was studying for a test that we have tomorrow! Me and my friends (Okay..so for all you out there who are so paranoid about the fact that I used that phrase incorrectly, I am sorry. Or maybe I got it right, I'll never know. I don't know how I would fix or how to use the correct phrase so if this bugs you please feel free to educate me😀!) played on the trampoline in the dark and we also read when it was lighter with blankets. One of my friends has read the new book three times and she's on her fourth(Well she's read the part with fifteen chapters 3 times:)! Well...I think that's a wrap for this post! Bye! Stay positive! 



Comments

  1. Yes, I will be going for rereading it AGAIN😂 Ah, that series never gets old😊. But seriously, I'm being torchered! But ALL the information in Unlocked is REALLY helpful! That's probably the book ill be spending the most time on 😊😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you like that series too much 🙄, although I think your lucky, that way you always have something you want to read 😶. It is helpful tho

      Delete
  2. Yes, we always have such a fun time at grandma and grandpa's! "Well fed" is an understatement when we are there! I sure love coming home with a freezer full of food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you came for a short visit. It's always a great time for us too. I love baking/cooking for and with my family. I hope you will feel the same way with your own family someday. Yes, I have tried to educate you on some of your grammar choices, but alas......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character