School

 Today, I went to school for the first time in 6th grade. Yesterday, I posted that I was nervousited and I actually realized today that I shouldn't have been so nervous! One of my friends from another class waited for me and helped me get to the right class😅. The measures that they take to keep us safe definitely make school feel far from normal, but it's better than nothing! The fact that I don't really know anyone in my cohort also puts a damper on things- but I hope that I will make new friends soon! I tried to make myself look as great as possible for the day! Here is a picture of me below with my back to school outfit and with a number 6 since I am in 6th grade😁:

I will be going to school tomorrow as well so I will let you know how that goes as well! Another cool thing that happened today: I got a magazine! I have subscribed to a company called Focus on the Family and they produce kids magazines every month and send them out to the kids that subscribe to them. Well, as you know it is the fifth and they delivered this month's issue a little late...but I finally have it yay! I can't wait to dive into it! Here is a picture of it below:
I also am almost done with my book! I know I probably said that last time, but I am seriously getting closer and closer each time I post that! I came up with a new game on the trampoline to play with my friends so that was fun! Basically, you put a lightweight ball in the center of the trampoline and bounce around. It is practically like there is another person on the trampoline because the ball follows you around everywhere you go because you weigh more than it does! It's a lot of fun and I would definitely recommend it. Well, I hope everyone had a great Friday eve! Bye! Oh, and one more thing..stay positive!


Comments

  1. You should totally style your hair that way more often! It looks great!❤ Didn't you say earlier today that there was six kids in your class? What a coincidence! Six Sixth grade kids 😂. And I see you're continuing the Friday Eve thing 😄. Honestly tho, I am getting torchered!! I want Unlocked to come out!😫 My life is a ticking time bomb right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Your hair looks great! I would do mine like that but.. I don't like my hair in pigtails, ponytails, buns, etc. Also I think too much of what other people might think. Anyway! Not going to turn this into something personal! (Moving on) the way you said it last night (I think it was last night) it sounded like you were the only one going to your Cass (in person) phew! I'm glad you weren't 😉.

      Delete
    2. haha do you like your hair in braids then?

      Delete
  2. Meeting new friends is always a fun challenge but I know you are certainly up to the task. They are the lucky ones to have YOU as a new friend. I'm glad the day went well for you. It will be a year to remember for sure. I hope your brother gets to go back soon. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so anxious to hear how your second day went! I knew as soon as you went, you would follow along with the routine and your nerves would fly out the window! And super cute shirt! I wonder who picked that out?? Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character