Rainy days ahead!

 Hi everybody! Today, I finished up my second day of school for this week. I had a better time today than yesterday- mainly because I knew what to do and where to go. It's not a lot of fun when you are trying to follow along with everyone else...but you have absolutely no idea what to do😂. But now I have to wait quite a couple of days to go back again! Agh! I still have no pictures for you all of what I did today! However, I did find a really pretty picture of the beach. Sometimes when you see those real-life images of sunsets and beaches...they almost don't seem real! Like the one below!:

Isn't that just beautiful? Going to the beach now wouldn't be such a good idea, it is going to rain a lot this weekend! It was pretty warm today but last I checked just an hour ago, it was 50 degrees! I definitely will pile on extra blankets for sleeping tonight! Unfortunately, with the coming rain-our hike that we had planned on doing tomorrow is cancelled😕. But never fear, we will surly find a time to do it..better late than never! I played on the trampoline with my friends again tonight, only it was way colder🥶. We still are having a lot of fun with that one game I mentioned in yesterday's post. I am now so close to finishing the book! I will surly finish it tomorrow...I am sure of it🤗! Have you ever heard of the game two truths and a lie? If you have, then you'll know what I'm about to do. If you don't, here is how to play: One person mentions three things about themselves-two truths and a lie. That person tries to make it so that the other participants aren't able to guess the lie. Do you think you can spot my lie🧐? Here are my two truths and a lie below: (Keep in mind that the lie can be either of the three things😉)
-I haven't been camping in 4 years🏕️
-I'm a great whistler😯
-I have only two pairs of actual shoes: the other shoes I have are sandals(I couldn't find an emoji for this one)
What do you think the lie is? Comment below! Anyway, it is supposed to really rain this weekend! I can already tell the sky is getting cloudy💦! That means no going outside for the weekend, but that's ok! I hope everyone has an amazing (But rainy) weekend. Bye! Remember: Stay positive!



 

Comments

  1. Pretty sure the lie is that your a great whistler😂 cause unless you learned how to whistle, I remember LOTS of times when you've told us you couldn't whistle. And that view is GORGEOUS!😍😮 I can't believe it, 11 more days till' unlocked comes out!!!😫😯😍 I regret reading that preview 😪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was going to say! 😂 I remember the same thing! So that's what I'm going with too: your a great whistler. Cuz lots of times you said you couldn't, and I remember trying to teach you and fail. 😆. I'm not a landscape person, but that is a pretty pic! Also I think you should do more of two truths and a lie!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful picture! I'm tempted to make it my screen saver. And I second Pixielover's guess...the lie is that you are a great whistler! :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I spotted the lie whistle right off the bat. Wish I could go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character