Nervousited!!

 Hi everyone! Wow! I am going back to school tomorrow...tomorrow! I can't believe it! I will definitely make sure to take pics of my back to school outfit and of me with my backpack before we leave tomorrow morning. I am really nervous because I am the only one that is going to school for the first time in my class, and I don't exactly know how the process works yet. But, I am excited because I have been distance learning for the past couple of months and I can't wait to actually see my teacher for the first time๐Ÿ˜€! So that is why I have named this post nervousited๐Ÿ˜‚ . I actually don't have any pictures of what I did today so I will just post a picture of my bimoji saying good bye or something like that๐Ÿ˜. I played video games with my friends and today and also jumped on the trampoline for a bit. I made sure to pack all of the things I need for tomorrow in my backpack so that I'll be ready and it was heavy. After all, I do have a couple of textbooks in there, a binder, a really thick book, and even more! I am kind of brainstorming for my book, but it almost seems like I need to brainstorm to brainstorm๐Ÿ˜‘ if that makes sense. Can you believe that it's November already? I mean, I feel like we were just starting school in August!

November is the month of Thanksgiving! And I don't know about you, but I love Thanksgiving! (Well, mainly because of the amazing food๐Ÿ˜‹) Here's something random that I noticed when I was inserting some emojis into this post: When I hovered my cursor over this emoji๐Ÿ˜‚- it described it as 'Face with tears of joy' and doesn't everyone use that emoji for when something is funny or amusing? I was just thinking, how did someone change the meaning of that emoji into what it is now? Sorry, that might seem boring to you but I just thought I'd mention it๐Ÿ˜Œ. I have been reading my book a lot lately and I can't wait for the next one to be let out on the 17th! That is the main reason why I am reading these books so fast so that I can re read them fast enough so I am up to date on the newest one coming out. Although, now that I think about it I would still be reading the books fast anyway...never mind. I hope everyone is having a great November so far! Bye! Stay positive!
Bitmoji Image

Comments

  1. The seventeenth??!!๐Ÿ˜– AAAH!! I'm not ready! (Well, I AM ready, but I'm not, like, money ready๐Ÿ˜…) and "Brainstorm to brainstorm" I totally get it!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜† I'm getting REALLY close to being able to make chapters again ๐Ÿ˜Š. I might be able to work on them in a couple days even!! MIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better get it posted! Ill TRY to get mine posted ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ‘

      Delete
  2. I couldn't read what the post name was ๐Ÿ˜ต looked like gibberish to me ๐Ÿ˜… are you going to be alone in the class room? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฆ That's just sad... I like Thanksgiving too! I love mashed potatoes!๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "nervousited". What a great new word. Ha! I cannot wait to hear how your first day went!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only reason I knew about Nervousited was from Pinky Pie in My Little Pony ๐Ÿ˜†

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats where I got it from๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
    2. Really? lol i got it from my sister but she probably got it from there too

      Delete
    3. I got it from My Little Pony.. ๐Ÿ˜… we used to watch that episode so much ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  5. So I'm pretty sure that "Face with tears of joy" is a fancy way of saying "Laughing emoji" lol. Also, November is Thanksgiving month, but it won't be Thanksgiving without you! I'll miss you this year.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for your first day also. Looking forward to reading your next post to find out all about it. I don't understand a lot of the emojis, but I'm old, remember? I will also miss you at Thanksgiving but am thankful you get to spend it with your other grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins. We'll send a pic of the food, just for you-ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character