Happy Thanksgiving!πŸ¦ƒ

 Whether you had a simple pumpkin pie with your family today, or you invited some relatives over for dinner- I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for my commenters! Please feel free to comment below on what you did for thanksgiving. God has blessed us with another wonderful holiday and I hope you had fun as well. 

As for who won the contest for my latest post: Congratulations to Pixielover! A special shout-out to Gryphonlover- Pixielover and Gryphonlover were two minutes apart and they both got the correct answer. Great jobπŸ˜ƒ! Pixielover now gets to ask one question in the comments and I will answer it in my next post. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Stay positive!

Comments

  1. Hmmm, I don't have enough time right now to think about what I'm going to ask... But I will tomorrow!!πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I don't know if this is answerable, but I think its a great question! πŸ˜‰
      If you were to continue Sunset Slayers, how would it have ended?😁

      Delete
    2. Oooh! That is a good question πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  2. Two minutes apart!? Darn it! πŸ˜‚ our cousins came over and celebrated.
    And Happy late Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I can't comment quite yet on what we did for Thanksgiving as we are celebrating today, but I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a small but delightful Thanksgiving with lots of food of course. We missed you but know you had a great time with your family as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character