Happy Halloween!!!

 Hi everybody! I have so much to write about the past couple of days so don't mind if this post is a little long๐Ÿ˜. First off, I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! I know that Halloween wasn't the same this year...but I know we can all make this holiday fun in some kind of way! My mom did great on my hair-do for my costume!! It was pretty much a bun but with a braid! She bought a boa with feathers too in case we needed some more things to add to the costume, but we ended up not needing them. Anyway, less talking and on with a picture of what I looked like!

As you can imagine...the bottom of that cloak got so dirty and it picked up quite the collection of leaves and twigs๐Ÿ˜‚. But it was worth it in the end (Even if the sequins on my dress were extra extra itchy on my skin) As I said in an earlier post, we all went to set up a booth at our kids ministry Halloween event at our church. Basically, everyone parked their cars in our church parking lot and decorated their trunks! It was pretty much a trunk or treat but some people actually set up games in their trunks! I handed out candy to the kids, and hung out with my cousins and friend. One of my friends set up a little background so that kids could get their pictures taken in front of it! Here is a picture of me and my friend in front of it below: (She was a cat. Their trunk is the green frog in the background๐Ÿ˜‹)
I had a lot of fun passing out candy to the kids. Here is a picture of me doing that below:
As you can see, we did have to wear masks. But, the mask that I had was silver and it turned out to match my costume pretty well! Who would have thought? We made fake candy and hung it on our car. Here is a picture of me and my brother and my mom in front of the decorated car below:
Overall, I had a lot of fun helping out. I felt really happy to be helping kids feel like they are having a normal Halloween when other things are not so normal. There were about 700 people there in total! Whoa! That night, we set out a bowl of lollipops in a bowl on our front porch with a sign that said 'Take 2 and have a happy Halloween!' We (We meaning me and my family) ended up going trick or treating and there were a lot more houses that had candy than we thought there would be. We got some pretty good candy, and my brother even went out to some houses after me and my family went in for the night to get some more candy! I should have taken a pic of his candy stash...he has a lot of candy! Here is a picture of me and my family in front of a super spooky Halloween decoration that talked!:
It was dark so you couldn't really see the decoration but I hope you could at least see it's face๐Ÿ˜Œ. Anyway, Halloween actually felt normal when we went trick or treating. Except for the masks and there being not as much people. A HUGE thank you to my parents for making this Halloween so much fun even though things are different๐Ÿ˜€! Here's another thing to mention...the time change! I'm pretty sure it's getting darker earlier and the time is set back. So for example if it would be 6:30 a couple of months ago (In the time change that we have had for the past couple of months) it would be 5:30 now. That means that waking up will be hard๐Ÿ˜ข! Well, it's okay. I have dealed with the time change for the past 11 years, I think I can brave one more๐Ÿ˜‚! Anyway, I have this game on my kindle called Township. It is a super fun game and it stopped working a month ago๐Ÿ˜•. I have been checking it lately, and it now works! Me and my cousin really like to play the game, especially because it requires a lot of teamwork! I am very happy now that I can finally play it again! Here is a picture of the app below:
I wish I could give a better picture, but this is the best one that I found! We watched about half of a movie called "Nepolian Dynamite" tonight. I'm pretty sure my friends have watched so they will know what I mean. The movie is so funny!!! I would definitely recommend watching it. Sorry I couldn't find a picture of the movie, I couldn't find a good one. I think that's a wrap for this post! Oh..wait! I think I came up with my own name today! I searched it up on the internet and it was only an abbreviation for something and it didn't have a proper definition. I came up with the name: Sio. That probably is a really weird sounding name and that's what it makes it so unique! I'm planning on it being a boy's name. What do you think of the new name? Comment below! Anyway, bye! Happy Halloween! Oh...and one more thing, stay positive!

 


 







Comments

  1. Your costume turned out so well!! Yes ๐Ÿ˜… we've watched Napolian Dynamite, the boys were addicted to some of the parts, and I'm very glad township works for you now!๐Ÿ˜ Sio, how do you pronounce that? See-o? Sigh-o? See-yo? None of the above?๐Ÿ˜‚ I ate WAY to much candy today then I should of...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿญ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I can totally see how all that stuff would get stuck in your cloak๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  2. I like your costume! Yesterday I checked on your blog and was like "you promised a picture of your costume!!" I didn't get as much candy as I normally do.. But that's ok ๐Ÿ˜Š I don't NEED more... ๐Ÿค— what were u supposed to be again?? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ต

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...I felt like we had a really nice Halloween considering the times we find ourselves in. I was so proud of you in handing out the candy. You didn't just hand it out...you really engaged with the little kids, complimenting their costumes, etc. And trick-or-treating is always a fun family tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I typed a comment but for some reason there was an error and it didn't go thru. Pretty much sums up my crazy day-ha! Your costume was wonderful and you looked so BEE-U-TEEE-FUL! It sounds like you had a special Halloween afterall. I'm sure if Sio were there, he would have had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character