Challenge!

 Hello to all! Before I start on this post today, I am going to let you know that I will not be blogging for the rest of thanksgiving break which is this Sunday to next Sunday. That Monday I will be blogging again😉. Today we did Christmas decorating! We turned on some Christmas music and got to work putting ornaments on the tree and setting up our Christmas village set! Here is us below during the process:

I finished my book and am now on the current one! Can't wait to see what agonizing cliff-hanger the author left readers on😠😂! Anyway, we even decorated the trampoline with Christmas lights! Here is a picture of that at night below:
Yay! Now I can read in the dark without having to bring out a lamp or flashlight😀! We also put lights (Not we, my mom) on our front porch around our palm trees. These are the first ever colored lights that we have put up on our front porch and I wish I had taken a picture of them. Now, you probably all are wondering.."What's the challenge that your title mentions?' And this is the part where I am going to tell you! Below is a picture of some things in front of our TV. What doesn't belong? Whoever types the correct answer to that question in all caps in the comments will get to ask me one thing and that's what my next post will be about! Here it is:
Please keep in mind that there is only one answer. So if you see multiple things that don't belong then you will have to choose the one that you think is best. So go ahead...comment away. I finally put together a Christmas list yay! Honestly, it was just a bunch of searching up stuff on amazon, looking at the reviews, and watching reviews of it on YouTube. That's what I would suggest if you are having trouble! We took the piggies outside this morning and they found a particular spot under the sun that made them both look adorable(And oreo very sleepy-looking😂)!!

I will also be taking a break from blogging for Christmas break. However, on the day before Christmas (And Thanksgiving for this time) I will post a little thing :). But for now...Happy Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful break to all! (And for those of you who do not have break from school and/or work...know that you will get one soon when we don't and we will be jealous😆!) Bye! Oh, and more thing...stay positive!



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, I couldn't help but shout that out when I saw it 😆, but seriously, you will soon wish you never read the cliffhanger 😓😫😨😩😧😦😲, Shannon is being EVIL to her readers, EVIL. Ill bet if there wasn't a spoiler ban on the fandom, Keeper fans (including me) would be shouting from the rooftops in caps lock. But hey, at least ill have someone to complain with 😋. Cause the only thing that happens when I talk to Brookie about it is her saying that I love that book series to much 😂. Which, I do not disagree, BUT, i NEED to know when you finished the book, CAUSE I FOUND SOMETHING NO ONE HAS NOTICED! 😮 yes, be amazed. I'm itching to say it right now but I won't for your sake. And I ACTUALLY decided to finish Legacy! (Of course that's just cause I'm itching to read something KOTLC related)

      Delete
  2. I think the trampoline turned out so well and I hope it makes night time jumping even more fun! I think taking a Thanksgiving blog break is a smart idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's YOUR guinea pig, although he looks pretty stuffed too. Have a fun Thanksgiving break. We will miss having you here but glad you came last weekend at least. Your trampoline looks pretty fun. Be careful of those light bulbs though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character