Book finished!

 Remember that book that I have been saying that I have been close to finishing? I finished it! However, when getting the next book, I mixed it up with a different one from the series so I had to wait a little while to get the next book๐Ÿ˜‚. I would definitely recommend it (But do me a favor and read the other six books before it in order because it is a series. If you read it of course) Here is a picture of the next book that I am reading below well...re reading :):

Me and my family went out to to the desert today to escape the cold weather. We went to Costco to get some groceries, and then we took lunch to go and ate it in the car. I had pepperoni pizza and it was really yummy! If you ever go to Costco...try their pepperoni pizza๐Ÿ•! Our church was cancelled because of the rain and since we do our service outside๐Ÿ˜ฅ. It was so weird how when we drove home from the desert- we looked behind us and it was all blue skies and clouds, but we looked in front of us towards the direction of our house and it was all stormy๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚! It didn't rain too much today, at least not where we live. Although, the low tonight for weather is going to be 29 degrees! That might be a record for how cold it has ever gotten here! Oh..I just remembered that I didn't post a picture yesterday of my guinea pig! Yesterday, we took a picture of him while my brother was giving him belly rubs. He looks adorable! See for you yourself with the pic below:
I know it looks like he is uncomfortable but trust me when I say this: he loves it. Me and my friends played out on the trampoline today out in the dark, in the cold! We had to put on shoes just to go across the yard to get in the house because it was so muddy in our backyard! We were shivering out there at first, but when we started to bounce around we got a little more warmed up. Since we all had to put socks on to keep our feet warm, we were all so clumsy and we couldn't take one step without slipping or just falling down! That made it fun to try to do simple games, but fail at them because we couldn't stand up right๐Ÿ˜‹.
    Have you ever felt that feeling when your feet have been out in the cold but you step under really hot water and your feet feel really weird? Yeah, that's the feeling I had in the shower today after we came in from the trampoline. I assume that feeling is because the hot water is trying to warm up the cold feet. If that is the case, then my feet must have been really cold because it took a long time for that feeling to go away! Anyway, I hope everyone is making the most of their rainy weekend! Bye! Stay positive! And pile on an extra blanket for tonight on your bed๐Ÿ˜‰!

Comments

  1. I couldn't believe you girls were out on the trampoline for so long in that cold! Yes, my feet/hands sometimes actually hurt when warm water hits them if they have been cold for too long. :) Costco was so fun today...just like old times (well...except for all the masks and no samples! Ha!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe I missed this post!๐Ÿ˜ฎ welp, here I am! I'll bet you were wondering "wow, Hailey didn't comment? Unheard of!"๐Ÿ˜‚ yea, I dislike it so much when you walk in the house and your numb fingers and toes feel like they're on fire ๐Ÿ˜† it hurts! And Moose looks so cute!!!๐Ÿ˜ (I mean, when are they NOT cute?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think its so funny that as soon as I went on this post, I taped the picture of Flashback and starting looking at it ๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  3. "And pile on extra blankets for tonight on your bed๐Ÿ˜‰!"
    you know me too well ๐Ÿค—. So far I've had four blankets on and have been freezing at night ๐Ÿ˜‰
    And Moose looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am (and have been for who knows how long now) planning on rereading KOTLC (that's what I'm going to be calling Keeper Of The Lost Cities from now on ๐Ÿ˜‰)

      Delete
  4. I hope you don't get sick playing out in the cold with wet socks!!!!! I'm glad you're finding a way to have fun though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character