Bamboo exploring!

 Hello everyone! Today I went to a park with my grandparents, cousins, and family! We ate Subway for lunch at the park and me and my cousins went exploring in the bamboo forest that the park had. I am not lying..there was literally a whole forest of bamboo! Warning: Always be careful with bamboo..I got myself scraped up pretty badly and it was bleeding for quite a bit. We all sat in a circle with our lawn chairs while we ate our lunch. Here are some pictures of us doing that below:


If you can see from the background, the park really was beautiful. The place we sat at was surrounded by vibrant green plant life and pillars supporting a bridge with vines of wood wrapping around them. (That just sounded like a description from a book didn't it?๐Ÿ˜‚) At one point, most of us set off to explore the park and see what else there was to find. We stumbled across this strange house. Doesn't the roof look like a witch's hat? I wonder if that was intentional or if that was just how it was built..? Hmm..quite the confusion. See for yourself with the picture below:
Only six days until the new book comes out for Keeper of the Lost Cities! That means that I have to finish up the book that I am reading now, and another one until I can read it. Well, technically I could read the new book right away..but I want to say I have read the series twice before the new book comes out๐Ÿ˜‰. If your wondering, I am waiting to post a picture of the new book coming out until November 17th๐Ÿ˜Š. After we got home from the park, I knocked on my friend's door and we were bored for a little while until we came up with something to do. As we have been doing for the past couple of days- we jumped on the trampoline in the dark when it was cold. We never seem to get tired of that, do we๐Ÿ˜‚? Tomorrow brings another day of school, check out tomorrow's post for what that will entail! I hope everyone has had a wonderful hump day. I actually had today off from school because it is Veteran's day. I know some of you may not have today off but I would still like to mention these veterans for a minute. These people risked their lives to defend our country. They left their families, their friends, and everything they knew to possibly die. That is so cool to me and if you have a family member that is a veteran...give them a big hug and tell them thank you!
   Well, this is definitely a long paragraph! I think it's time to wrap this post up, bye! Have an amazing rest of your week! Remember: Stay positive  


Comments

  1. That does look like a witch's hat!๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't know about anyone else but I really like that aura of light In the second picture. I honestly don't think I'll have enough money when book 8.5 comes out and it'll kill me!๐Ÿ˜ช

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't have today off ๐Ÿ˜ช...
    The roof does look like a witch hat! But I don't think it was intentional tbh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...I loved hearing our former President Reagan talk about how much our men and women have sacrificed for our country. Something we never want to take for granted. So glad the early darkness has made for a new activity of "jumping in the dark"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a VERY fun day with your family at a VERY cool park!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character