Answer!

 Pixielover commented on my most recent post and asked: "If you had continued sunset slayers, how would it have ended?" That's a hard question because that was one of the reasons I stopped that book. I had no idea how the end would play out at all. If I gave you a simple answer then I wouldn't be able to explain the new idea I just got for the ending. So I was thinking...maybe I should just finish sunset slayer's? Yeah, I know I said that I would completely stop that book but..I kind of want to finish it. No wait, I really want to finish it. So...right now would be the time where you search up chapter 45 on my blog and re read it so that you are all caught up. Unless you already have😉. So expect chapter 46 to come on my blog very soon! Anyway, I had a wonderful thanksgiving! During the break, I finished the new book of Keeper of the lost Cities. It was quite depressing in my opinion but I'm sure other people think otherwise😌. I also started a new book. It is called "The Mysterious Benedict Society and the perilous journey". It is the second book in the Mysterious Benedict Society series. Here is a picture of it below:

Although, I will have to return the book of Keeper of the Lost cities because some of the pages are falling out😓. We also went camping during the break! We left for camping on Monday and then got back on Wednesday. My family and I went with my cousins, and grandparents. My grandparents brought their dog as well which was fun! Thank goodness we had a fire🔥! What would camping be without a bonfire? Here are some pictures of camping below:












Since we didn't have an actual Thanksgiving feast when camping- we had on on Saturday with the same people at my grandparent's house. I never realized I liked play certain card games so much! We played a board game called Balderdash which was a lot of fun too! My favorite of that meal was probably either the rolls with butter, or the stuffing balls😋. If you have never had stuffing balls before- they are basically bread but inside is stuffing! So good! Here is a picture of the kid's table on that day below:
We went to church on Sunday (Although it was a bit chilly). Another thing that I did during the break- I made some cards! I got a huge order a couple of weeks ago and that push back another order that I got. Here are some pictures of a few cards that I made:

Sorry the first one is sideways. Guess what? I got a new video game on my brother's switch! It is called: "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" and it is a lot of fun so far! It has been getting a little boring but..video games start out kind of boring until you really start developing in the game. Here is a picture of the video game below:
Today, I did school in the morning and also played video games with our neighbors. Man..I really need to get started on brainstorming for the next chapter of sunset slayer's! Unlike past times, I will not be posting a chapter every day. That is the mistake I made with all my other chapters and I plan not to make the same mistake again. Don't know exactly how to brainstorm though...Do you? If you have a method of brainstorming for books, then please comment below and let me know (I did not mean to rhyme there😂)! Well, I think that's a wrap for this post! I hope that everyone has a wonderful night! And if you are watching this on Tuesday, then have a wonderful rest of your day! Bye! Stay positive! 




 

Comments

  1. We use a brainstorming method called the cluster method, its really useful! We can show it to you, or you can look in Haileys blog on her post "questions, pictures, and answers!" 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps to get all your ideas out and connect and delete stuff, if that makes sense 😶

      Delete
  2. That was a lot of pictures, but it really shows how much fun you had!! And yeah, Unlocked is really depressing, its like Shannon shoved all the sad moments into one book so it gets them over with 😂. And I totally think its better if you don't make one chapter a day. It makes it so much easier to put more thought into it when you aren't busy trying to finish it 😅.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And were you playing Liar in that one picture?

      Delete
    2. If that's what the card game was called 😂

      Delete
  3. Your cards were cute and fun when you first started. However they have become SOO amazing and professional looking!! Yes, camping was so fun as was our Thanksgiving feast. Hey...your favorite part of the meal didn't include my lemon pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you're right! That was so much fun to go camping with the whole family!! And yes, indeed, you're right again that a campfire is a MUST!!

    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had such a fun time for Thanksgiving break. Creating lasting memories is what it's all about with family. Lots to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character