Watercolor...kind of?

 Hi! Sorry I didn't blog last night, and was it the night before? Never mind, but last night I had to get my thirty minutes of reading in before going to bed. It was also a school night so I didn't want to stay up too late or else I wouldn't have the motivation to do school the next morning๐Ÿ˜•. I was trying to find some card ideas for a birthday card that I needed to get done- and I found this cool idea where you could make your card look like watercolor but not actually using paint๐Ÿ˜ฎ. I used markers on a ziploc bag and then sprayed some water on it (Well, you are supposed to use a sprayer for that but since we don't have a sprayer open to use, I just drizzled some water all around the area that the marker was on the bag) and then I smeared the bag with the water and marker on it on paper! I waited for it to dry and it turned out like this:

I wrote the words 'Happy Birthday' in cursive on top of it and made it a pop-up card on the inside! So cool! I am so excited...tomorrow night is my first night sleeping on the trampoline! A friend is coming over and we are having a sleepover on the trampoline๐Ÿ˜ƒ! I'll let you know how it goes, especially because it will be extra chilly tomorrow night. Anyway, yesterday I was kind of coaching my friends on how to do a certain trick. One of them has kind of a tailbone injury, but she has still managed to progress! Before school in the mornings, I have been playing amazon music just dance songs and dancing to them with the dances from just dance. It gets my body up and moving before I have to sit down for zoom for the rest of the morning. So now I have a list of names that I probably will use in my book and here they are:
-Karina
-Medina
-Abriella
-Amora
-Celeste
-Arlene
-Onica
-Thalia 
That's all I have for now...but I will let you know if I brainstorm more names! Do you have any ideas for more names? Comment below! Well...I think that's a wrap for this post! I hope everyone is having an amazing cold (and quite chilly) end to their week! Remember: Stay positive! 
P.S My doll Violet wanted to say a special good bye to you all!


Comments

  1. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I cracked up when I read "tailbone injury." Yup! That's me ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜…
    Ps. Cool card! I gotta try that some time ๐Ÿค”

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should set Violet up in poses on your blog more often! She makes a good model ๐Ÿ˜Š. I could definitely imagine how cute the finished card would be ๐Ÿ˜ and I'm glad card-making is an art you enjoy doing!!❤๐ŸŽจ Hmm, names? Well, I would list some, but one, I normally find names according to how they appear or their personality, for an example:
    I found Shayna's name by searching up, Girl Names That Mean Beautiful, and I scrolled down the names on a website till' I found the one I liked๐Ÿ˜
    Two, it depends on weather you're looking for a boy name or a girl name.๐Ÿ˜‰
    Also, for a heads up im not sure if it really matters to you or not, but you might want to search up a name meaning before using the name, for an example:
    I had found the name Lilith once, and I thought it was a cute name, but when I searched up what it meant, it said the meaning was Ghost, Night Monster. And let's just say I didn't want a character named after that... Just a heads up ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool technique on the watercolor. Hmm...names? How about Covidia, Quarantina, Lysol, Sanitizer????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character