I'm sorry...

 Ok, so I am sorry in advance for explaiing a dish that will automatically make your mouth water. We had it tonight for dinner and we have never had it before. It is grilled cheese with tomato soup. You dip the grilled cheese in the tomato soup and it is SO good!!!! It is very simple, you just go and ask your mom if she can make grilled cheese and tomato soup. Both of those things are not that complicated and you will LOVE it!! Here is a picture below of it: (I am sorry for that. But I don't have any other pictures for you so this is it)

Anyway, it was SO windy and cold today! My dad went out to his work and the power went out there! He also said that it looked like a hurricane because it was so windy on his way there๐Ÿ˜ฑ! I called the library today for a certain book and they didn't have it! I have been waiting for this book for so long..I hope that I am able to get it soon! So...I kind of maybe sorta don't have any more pictures for today. My and my neighbor made up a couple of games on the trampoline and had a lot of fun! I am in the step two of brainstorming for my book (These steps are very vague brainstorming I thought you should know) I am kind of getting inspiration...but not really. Bye! Stay positive!
(BTW I have posted this the following day cause I forgot to click the publish button๐Ÿ˜‚ So sry!)

 

Comments

  1. Meh. Sorry I'm not a grilled cheese fan ๐Ÿ˜…, if u see this, we're bringing nightfall back to the library today ๐Ÿ™ƒ. does that news make you happy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its SUCH a coincidence that my stomach grumbled when I read this ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ฎ I've had grilled cheese with tomato soup and its THE BEST! I think reading about it just made my stomach feel empty๐Ÿ˜… and yes, nightfall is on it's way to the library ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡
    I was wondering how it was going with your brainstorming, I for one haven't had much time these days to brainstorm for my chapter 7 *cough cough* school *cough cough*๐Ÿ˜‚. You still have me wondering what you're going to be for Holloween ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was ELATED that my whole family liked my soup!! But let's be honest, most soups are yummy when you get to dunk a gooey grilled cheese into it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gpa had that alot when he was growing up. I do not like tomato soup even with grilled cheese, but am so glad your WHOLE family liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have ever in my life tried dunking a grilled cheese sandwich in tomato soup! That seems strange now that you mention it. I will have to try it. Your mom must have made the soup instead of getting it from a can since she says above "liked my soup." Is that right?
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a big fan of grilled cheese...or cheese for that matter...so your mouth watering efforts were unsuccessful on me! ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character