Going to the Beach!๐ŸŠ

 Wow, it's definitely  been a long time since I've blogged. I just thought that I would tell you about what I did on Sunday because I went to the beach! I had so much fun with my brother, and my cousin there! (Apart from the fact that I got sunburned๐Ÿ˜‹) That morning, me, my brother and my dad headed to to our cousins house to pick up my cousin and uncle. The waves there were practically like mini tsunamis! They were HUGE! Although that did mean that we couldn't swim in the water, it was fascinating to watch the enormous waves crash down onto the shore. I was going to post a video of one of the waves but this computer can't upload videos anymore๐Ÿ˜“. But, I can post a picture of me jumping!

That's sadly the only picture I have from the beach but we had so much fun! Me and my cousin made a video and she even brought props! I had pizza for lunch there, and cookies for dessert! I can't wait to go back to the beach again! (Well, maybe when the waves are less intimidating๐Ÿ˜‚) Anyway, that is what I did on Sunday. For the past couple of days- I have been playing with my friends, and doing my schoolwork. I've been searching for some AR books to read lately so when I was about to call the library and ask if they had the book I needed, it turned out my friends had it also! This book is called "The Mysterious Benedict Society" and I am quite excited to get back downstairs to read it! Here is a picture of it below:
Oh..and guess what? The trampoline arrived today! *Squeals and jumps in background* But, we don't know when we are going to put it together. I hope soon though! After this, I'll probably read some more, and then go to play with my friends. I hope everyone is having a fun Wednesday! Bye! Oh, and one more thing..stay positive! 



Comments

  1. Nice! I'm glad you like the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you had a fun time at the beach!๐Ÿ˜ have you ever boogieboarded? It's THE BEST!! ๐Ÿ˜ it has to be my favorite thing to do at the beach! You wade through the ice cold water jumping over the waves as you look for the right on to catch!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great you got your trampoline! I could send you more pictures from the beach if you want, but it might be too late. Also, the slow mo video of the waves was so cool! It's too bad your computer ran out of space...but I can defiantly relate lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character