GOING BACK!!!

 Hi! Now, your probably wondering what this post is. Is it a post? Or is it something else? I didn't mention this new in any other posts so it is important enough to have it's own post. So now your probably like...'Seriously, what is it?' and the big news is......I AM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!!! I am only going two days a week of course and we have to wear masks, social distance and wash our hands a lot. But it is still REALLY exciting news๐Ÿ˜€! I don't know about anyone else..but I have been a getting a wee bit tired of all the technical difficulties of distance learning, and I have also been wanting to actually see my teacher (I have never see my teacher before, only in recent years at my school roaming around the school..๐Ÿ˜•)

   I mean, who wouldn't want to actually be face to face with the person that is teaching them rather than on a screen? (Well, probably a lot of people but this is my case) This won't be any change to my blog, I will still be blogging every night (Except for Tuesdays of course) regardless that I am going back to school. In fact, we are actually getting out of school even earlier now. I know your probably like 'Oh, I thought it was something bigger' but this is big for me, especially in the times we live in. I eneded my latest post with saying that it was getting late..mainly because I wanted time to write this post! BTW, if you haven't already scroll down to see the post for today. I don't want you demanding in the comments for my post when it's right down there! Have a wonderful day everyone!      Bitmoji Image

Comments

  1. Yay... School!๐Ÿ˜† yeah, I can't exactly share the same excitement you have sense we're home schooled, but good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. But I guess its not like we have friends *at* school that we haven't seen in a while ๐Ÿ˜… plus, I'm used to be stuck a home all day, nothing changed for us since covid

      Delete
    2. And happy (as Kendall would say) Halloween Eve!

      Delete
  2. I am excited that you are so excited! I think two days back is the perfect about for your mom...because I would miss you too much if it was every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Good for you! What days will you be going? Will Cam go on the same days as you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going on Thursdays and Fridays๐Ÿ˜‰. Our school does not offer an option for middle schoolers (7th graders and up) to go back to school. I think they are doing this because they think it is harder for younger kids to be at home because parents still have to work and all that jazz. I am not sure when Cameron will be allowed to back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character