Finally!

 Hello! As I stated in one of my earlier posts, I am not posting on Tuesdays anymore due to my church hangout on Tuesday nights. Today was a Wednesday which I am always excited about because 1- it's the middle of the week and only two days until the weekend. And 2- We get a two hour break from zoom in the morning😊. Anyway, Christmas is coming up fast...isn't it? I don't know about anyone else but I am having a really hard time coming up with ideas for what I want. When I was little, it was the same old lego sets that I asked for but now, (Since I don't play with legoes anymore) I have absolutely no idea what to ask for! I was thinking about maybe asking for a whole book series but that would be wayyyy too expensive and I honestly don't know how often I would read it. Speaking of which, remember that book that I mentioned that I really wanted to read? I finally got it (That is why I named this post 'Finally')! I didn't have too much time to read it today but tomorrow, I will be reading away! Here is a picture of the new book below:

So, I know that I have been kind of rude with not telling you all what I am being for Halloween and I have finally decided to tell you (Although, I don't have a picture)! I am being *drum roll please!* a Snow Queen! I have a white cloak, a gold and pale flowy dress, and some heels to wear for the costume! I am also going to put my hair up in a fancy bun up-do. It's not the snow queen from Narnia...I have never seen or read Narnia before. I will probably have a picture for you by Sunday of me in my costume. I probably won't be able to post on Saturday because it is Halloween. Wow! Halloween is coming quick as well! What are you gonna be for Halloween? Comment below! I hope everyone has an amazing rest of their day..bye! Oh, and one more thing, stay positive! (The bitmoji below was supposed to match my costume as a mermaid so that is why she resembles a mermaid so much...just thought I should let you know😉)

 Clientmoji

Comments

  1. Nice! I was going to be Sylveon, but I have a bad feeling I'm not going to make it in time 😓, if I don't make it, I don't know what I'm going to be! I would borrow Hailey's Eevee costume but I don't like masks (the eevee ears are attached to a mask, not a headband) *sigh* 😔

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be the blonde haired girl in the cover of Nightfall (yup, Sophie 😋) just a different outfit and not the cloak (I was going for something simple this year 😉) and honestly, I wouldn't call you not telling us your costume Rude, more... Annoying😅 For Christmas, me and Brookie already got our new Kindles, but I'm also planing on getting a certain needle, its specifically ment to slip through knit fabric when your sewing with a sewing machine, and I'm hoping it will help with my Knit Fabric Problem 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel a lot of pressure to get this bun as "queen like" as possible! I hope I can deliver!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your costume sounds fun! I'm going to be an awesome grandma! Have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character