A maybe kinda sorta christmas present

 Hello everyone! I hope that everyone is having an amazing Friday eve! Today, I was looking through a catalog that we got this morning from Walmart for Christmas. There is a new omg doll and lol doll surpirse set including 4 omg dolls and 4 lol dolls that in the walmart catalog was only 98$! Now, for those of you who do not get anything from MGA (The lol manufacture) this is a HUGE discount and omgs are usually at least 25$ each. And on top of that...four lol dolls? It's almost too good to be true! I didn't really pay attention to the dolls because when I first looked at them it was like 'Nooooo, I am not getting those dolls if you give me a million dollars'. But now, I have taken a closer look at them and they look wayy better in real life rather than they do on the front of the box that they are in. Here is a picture of what the cover of the set looks like:

They look...okay. But now see how the dolls look in real life:
Doesn't that look so much better? I am actually considering maybe doing a little more research and then maybe asking for it for Christmas? What do you guys think, readers? Do you think I should ask for it..or not? Comment below! Anyway, I am pretty excited for tomorrow's school day to end because then comes Saturday and on Saturday is Halloween! We are planning on going trick or treating and we are also helping out at our church for the kids ministry. They are having an event for kids that is called 'Halloween is still Happening' πŸ˜‚. We will pass out candy there, and maybe even pick up some candy ourselves! What are you doing on Halloween to celebrate? Comment below! I also read quite a bit of my new book today. I have been watching this youtube channel lately called 'Universal kids' and it is about a designer team coming to different houses and giving kids their dream rooms! Some of them include castle loft beds, disco water features, couches with cat pillows, and a LOT more! Here is a picture of the youtube channel below
It's also perfectly clean and a family-friendly channel! Ok, so I was copy and pasting the link for the channel and apparently they don't only makeover rooms...so if you want to see the videos that I was describing earlier just scroll down to the 'Get out of My room' section. Sorry! I played dolls with my friends today and had a lot of fun with them! Oh...it's getting pretty late. I should probably stop now. Bye! Stay Positive!
 

  


Comments

  1. They're clothes are.. Odd, and their outfits all together are very busy and cluttered, but their instruments are SO neat, you should hear them all together! Otherwise, I like two of the dolls, Metal Chic (the one with pink and black hair) and Bad Grrl (the one with green and black hair)😊 although it really sucks that Fame Queen (the one with blond hair) and Ferocious (the one with brown curly hair) have "molded-on-metal-claw-gloves" 😐 I can't say whether you should get it or not, that's all up to u. But I can say that I think it might be a good idea, depending on how much u *Actually* like the dolls. But otherwise, I have mixed feelings about it, I could live without them πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I like the dolls themselves, their clothes??? Nope, not for me. Their instruments are really cool, but, I mean, Fame Queen's outfit is pretty much a swimsuit, that, and I ALWAYS have to have everything planed out before buying something. Their personality, if I'm ACTUALLY going to play with them, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus, I don't think you noticed, but her swimsuit is literally made of plastic.😐

      Delete
  3. Not a fan of the dolls, but I'm OLD! I would like a Christmas list from you ASAP. Oh, wouldn't you just love a room makeover? Have a fun and safe Halloween. Awaiting pics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character