Riding along the beach

A couple of weeks ago, my brother had his birthday🎂. We celebrated with my grandparents (who live five hours away) and we also celebrated with other family and my brother's friends. My brother got a scooter and me and my mom tried it out. We both loved it and decided to each get one of our own! Anyway, this morning we went out to the beach and rode our scooters along the little sidewalk in front of the beach. Here is a picture of what the scooter looks like and then a couple of pictures of us stopping for donuts, and stopping along the way to pose:



After riding for quite a while, we stopped back by the car to get some beach stuff! We headed off to the beach to hang out. Sadly, I forgot to wear my swimsuit😨🏊. So we didn't swim much. It was also pretty cold in the water and it was overcast which made it all the more cold. After spending about an hour at the beach, we left to the car and headed out to get some lunch. We stopped by an in-n-out in the drive-thru so that me and my brother could get some lunch. It was so yummy🍔🍟! Then we stopped one more time to get my mom some coffee. Overall, we had an AMAZING time at the beach! It was such a fun atmosphere to be among people that were running along the sidewalk, biking, and even roller blading! I think this new hobby is definitely something that me, my mom, and my brother will do more of in the future! Anyway, I wanted to mention that I got a new doll in these past couple of weeks. She is apart of the new Rainbow high doll series that came out just a couple of months ago. Her name is Violet Willow and here she is in the box before I unboxed her:
I'll show you more pics of her in later posts but for now, I think it's time to wrap this post up! So far, blogging today has worked out pretty well for me! I hope everyone has enjoyed reading this post! Bye! Oh, and one more thing....Stay positive!😛



Comments

  1. DOUGHNUTS 🍩!!! 😍 to bad you forgot your swimsuit, bummer 😦

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what will now become of the rollar skates?😯 Jk! I'm glade you found something else you like!😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fun time doing an activity together. Looks like a fun day. The doll kind of reminds me of your mom??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character