Playing on a trampoline

 Hello everyone! I have not posted in a while- mainly because I have been so busy with school and my intimidating to- do list of things that I need to get done😂. Anyway, I will try to make a concious effort to blog everyday from now on. Alright, now on with the post. I wanted to mention what I did on Saturday because it was super fun. So I went over to my friend's house and she has a pool, a trampoline with sprinklers, and a swing set! Her house is literally what defines fun! I went over there on Saturday to spend the day there. I had so much fun. I was introduced to a 'Sloppy Joe' which is amazing by the way and I met some adorable dogs. I spent pretty much the whole day there; playing board games on the trampoline, swimming, and playing on the trampoline with the sprinklers on. In fact, here is a picture below of me and her on the trampoline, playing a board game with one of her dogs curled up on a doggy bed with us: (Isn't the dog the cutest?😊)

On Sunday my cousins and grandparents came over for dinner! We all had a lot of fun and we stuffed ourselves! Today, I started distance learning back up again. It had been a busy day, full of math assignments and quizzes I need to get done but, I took a little break in the middle of it all so that made me feel a bit less overwhelmed😵. I have been playing just dance lately, the 2020 version. Here is a picture of the video game below:
That's pretty much it for today, I hope I'll actually have enough time to blog and post my chapter tomorrow. Well, I hope that you have an amazing day! Oh and one more thing...Stay positive!

 
Bitmoji Image

Comments

  1. Trampolines are great fun! I see your playing Spot It! Amazing game! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was your first time having a Sloppy Joe?😮 they're great aren't they?😆 and that dog is sooooooooooo CUTE!😍 Have you ever played The Rope (or maybe it's just Rope😕) on the trampoline? it's really fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't, pretty much, (it works better with more ppl) you hold hands with the people next to you and form a circle on the trampoline, then, you start running in a circle still holding the person's hand, if it gets too fast for you and you fall (the boys often tried to trip each other 😅) then your out, the last one standing wins 😊

      Delete
    2. The boys thought they made it up, but apparently it was already a thing😂

      Delete
  3. Never thought of playing a board game on a trampoline...but that looks so fun! You sure sound like you had a day full of different activities you don't normally get to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character