Ice cream you scream we all scream for ice cream!

 Hello everybody! It's Kendall here to give an update about what I did today! If you are looking for some bitmoji pictures, check on chapter 9. Anyway, I messed around a lot with bitmoji today. Me and my cousin factimed and did some make your own bitmoji challenges! One of the ones we did was, who can make the best bitmoji with the best autumn theme? Of course no one actually won because we had no judges, but nonetheless it was quite fun to see her again! Other than that, we went to drop off some stuff at my cousin's house, and on the way back we stopped at Coldstone Creamery! If you don't know what Coldstone Creamery is, it is an amazing ice cream shop that serves DELICIOUS ice cream! I got apple pie ice cream with sprinkles. It was so good! In fact, here is a picture of me in the car savoring the cup:

Oh, and I finally got the name and picture of the movie that we have been watching over the past couple of nights. It is called "Enola Holmes" and here is a picture of it below:
Other than that, I played some Legends of Zelda today, and I worked on some schoolwork. We finished Enola Holmes tonight and it was a really good movie! I would definitely suggest watching it. The movie is perfectly clean except for some language and violence๐Ÿ˜Š. That's pretty much what I did for today so I think that's a wrap for this post! What movie would you suggest watching? Comment below! I hope you all have an amazing rest of you weekend! Remember: Stay positive!


Comments

  1. Hmmmm, what movies?๐Ÿ˜Œ honestly, I don't know any to suggest that you've never watched๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ there's so much good movies!๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised you didn't suggest Moana ๐Ÿ˜‚ even if she already watched it..

      Delete
  2. You sure do like to torture your viewers *aka me* with the MANY times you stop for dessert ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†. Btw, you said you have a "very long and intimidating" to-do-list, how long is it, actually? Because it sounds like your over exaggerating to me ๐Ÿ˜…. I would suggest Frozen 2, but ik you already watched it, and from what you've told us, it sounds like your parents weren't a fan of it ๐Ÿ˜Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Enola Holmes was very entertaining! Glad you liked your Coldstone. While the toppings to ice cream ratio is a bit off for my tastes, the actual ice cream is quite good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, what is a bitmoji? Are they easy to make? Hmmm, I'll try to think of movies to suggest. Good question.

    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character