Hanging out at home and with the cousins

 Today was a day just like any other...however we got to see our cousins! They live in Redlands so we hang out with them a lot; especially on Tuesdays for our high school and middle school church event. Anyway, my family went over to their house and while my parents and their parents play pickle ball, the kids played video games. Usually, my brother dominates at this but me and one of my cousins won one of the rounds! When we were at my cousin's house, they were talking about how they have volleyball practice tomorrow at YMCA. They play volleyball back in Germany and they are really excited to start practicing here too. I asked them about it and they said they would love it if I could join. When me and my cousin's hang out with each other outside sometimes, we play volleyball. At first I was to afraid of the ball to even hit it but then, I got a little better. I have a lot of fun playing volleyball! So, in two months I'll be starting volley ball practice!

I can't wait to see how that goes! But, we aren't exactly sure if it's going to work out yet so I cross my fingers that it will. Anyway, back to the subject of what I did today...I worked on a card for one of my friends and then just hung out at home. I'm not sure if I have informed you yet but I am re-reading the Keeper of the Lost Cities book series. I read the series already last year but since the books are so good, I have decided to read them again! I am currently on the third book, and almost finished with it! Here is a picture of it below:

Ok, so in my last post I promised that I would show more pictures of the doll that I got recently since I only showed a picture of her when I hadn't unboxed her yet. So, here is your picture of what she looks like in real life, in her second outfit without her jean jacket:
I tried her first outfit dress on an OMG doll, seeing if it would fit or not. Fortunately, the dress is able to go on the OMG's but not without looking pretty loose and big. The rainbow high dolls (The one that I just showed you the picture of) are taller, and wider than the OMG dolls so their clothes do not really fit the OMG dolls. But, if you would like to judge for yourself, look at this picture of one of my OMG dolls dressed in my rainbow high doll's first outfit dress:
Other than that we watched our online church when we got home from our cousin's house, and just hung around the house. Tom morrow I start school back up again which is a relief because I only had one day of school last week. Why? On Monday, it was labor day so we had the day off. On Tuesday, the fires had evacuated too much of our staff and students so we could not continue distance learning on that day. On Wednesday, we had school. And on Thursday and Friday, the teachers were getting ready for students to go back to school tomorrow. My family's decision is that I don't go to school and that I continue distance learning. I would want to go back to school, but I want to stay safe and everyone would be wearing masks all the time, social distancing, and not having as much fun as we would in actual school. I hope you enjoyed this post. Remember: Stay positive! 



Comments

  1. Yes! Keeper of the Lost Cities, best book series in history!!😍😂, I'm planning to re-read it a third time once i finish re-reading it my second time. #Sander rules! 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! #Sander rules! I'm planning on re-reaching it, hopefully soon, but I'll have to wait till Kendall returnes the books, unless she already did

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character