Guinea pigs🐹🐹

 Hi everyone! Since I didn't really do much today, and I don't have much pictures of what I did...I'll be posting several pictures of my guinea pigs! But before I do that, I will tell you about what I did today. This morning I woke up and ate breakfast. After that I logged on to zoom for my distance learning class. Today was the first day of my school going back to school (With special rules of course) and it's not really the most fun to be on zoom while the teacher is talking mainly to the people in class😬. But, after all this is our first day of doing this kind of school so I shouldn't assume the worst of the situation. Anyway, after I was done with school at around 2:00, I got started on my list of to-do things that I needed to get done and trust me- it was one long to do list. I read a bit. For school, I am doing a monster project where we have to make our own monster out of anything we have in the house. We can't bring stuffed animals or something that we just bought from the store, we have to make something. At first I made something our of play-dough but it didn't turn out to well, so then I turned to something that I have never done before: Paper Mache. Me and my mom have never done this before so it is new experience that is actually pretty fun. Well, back to the topic, I was going to do paper mache but I didn't want to do it without my mom since it's better working with another person with paper mache.

So I read a bit more until my mom came home and then we did our second coat of paper mache. For the rest of the day, I read, played just dance, finished up a card for my mom, and wrote my chapter. Overall, I would say that this was a pretty ok day. Well, I've held you back long enough, here are the pictures of my guinea pigs!

Pictures of my guinea pig Oreo



Pictures of my brother's guinea pig Moose
Well, I hope you liked those pictures of the guineas. I think that that's a wrap for today's post! Have an amazing rest of your week! Oh and remember: Stay positive!


 

Comments

  1. Those piggies look like they are clutching onto that cage for dear life! Yes, you didn't have a ton planned yesterday, but you kept quite busy with your list. I'll admit as well that the paper mache is kind of fun! I'm excited to see how your monster turns out! Good for you for having a patient attitude with all this virtual learning + in person learning combination your class is now doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's about time the piggies got the spotlight 😆. I tried paper mache before... I was making doll shoes for the monster high dolls (and was planning to make some for the omgs) let's just say Dollightful made it look easy 😅😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She makes it look SO easy 😝 spoil alert: it's not.

      Delete
  3. You get to do those kind of projects! The only kind of projects I've done like that recently, was making a strip of DNA out of pipe cleaners and beads 😪. Have you ever done disgusting science projects like puting yeast on a banana and come back to it several days later to find that the banana has spewed out gross sludge? In other words, I wish I had projects that was crafting 😝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuck, I don't need to be reminded of that 😖😫

      Delete
  4. Oh those guinea pigs are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paper Mache is a MESS! At least it was when I did it with 1st & 2nd graders-ha! I'm glad you are having fun with it and that your mom gets in on the mess too. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project. I know it will be MONSTROUSLY creative!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character