Frozen yogurt mishap

 Hi everybody! In one of the comments in my last posts, someone asked what my long and intimidating to do list is. I might have been over exaggerating a bit..but I guess you can see for yourself when you see this picture๐Ÿ˜Š. 

Anyway, so you are probably wondering why this post is named Frozen yogurt Mishap. Well, here's the story. Me, my mom, and my brother went to go get some frozen yogurt. We went to a shop in Redlands. We got out of the car, walked up to the door, and the doors were locked! There was no sign on the doors whatsoever about the fact. In fact, the place inside didn't even look like it had been touched๐Ÿ˜ฑ. So we had to go to another shop even farther away! Well, we ended up still getting our frozen yogurt but I am still pondering why this frozen yogurt shop would not let anyone know about their sudden closure. Sounds like a ystery to me๐Ÿ˜. While we were doing that, my dad was at a golf tournament (Well he was at it but when the picture below was taken, it was morning) and he took an amazing picture of the sunrise. So, here is the picture that he took:
Today, I was thinking of how we don't really know when Coronavirus will end. And, well....I was thinking that our house doesn't really have something like a pool, or a dog, or a trampoline. And then I thought that I had tried numerous times before to convince my parents to purchase either a dog or a pool but none of the ideas passed. I tried to think of something that would entertain us during the quarantine, something that we could look forward to doing after distance learning in the morning. So then I thought of.. a trampoline! It doesn't require much care, it is really not that expensive, and it is physical fitness outside at it's finest! So, I immediately got to work on an essay to convince my parents to purchase a trampoline for our backyard. I shared it with them and read it to them out loud. I am not getting my hopes up as the chances are very slim that this idea could go through, but they said they would consider it so I can't help but have a bit of hope. Here is a picture below of the kind of trampoline I want:
Of course I can't jump as high as that girl is (I am not that talented with trampoline tricks...yet) So, I'll keep you all updated about what the turn out will be. But, I am thinking that if my parents do say yes, they will probably want me to ask for it for a Christmas present so it might not be very soon. I hope that you have all had an amazing Sunday! Oh, and another thing we did today was watch our online church. It was pretty interesting this time! Bye! Oh and more thing...stay positive! 

  


 

Comments

  1. Oooh trampoline! They're really fun! ๐Ÿ˜ that view is gorgeous tho!๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trampolines are fun! But beware the nets seem to rip often and the springs may or may not break, but that's just from what happens to our cousins ๐Ÿ˜Œ you do have a long to-do list, but some of them would be something in a bucket list ๐Ÿ˜ that's just in my opinion, I'm pretty sure I have almost as much as you do on your to do list as I have on my bucket list, and that on my bucket list is ONLY stuff for my gryphons, id have a LOT if it was just a normal bucket list ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I'm comparing ๐Ÿ˜ฌ, wherever your going or doing for the past week, I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  3. While the jury is still out on whether the Petinaks will buy a trampoline, I will say your essay was very well done and impressive. :) Yes...I feel badly for the yogurt shop. Maybe they just didn't get enough business once the quarantine started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to-do list! (I love to mark things off to-do lists, don't you? Hey, where was the yogurt shop that was closed? Was it near the Staters on Wabash? We went there a few months ago and it was the same thing--closed with no explanation. Hmmm, a trampoline, huh? That does sound like a good exercise-providing fun thing. I bet your essay was quite compelling. :)
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character