Chapter 39

 Chapter 39

Time passed by so slowly, I even wondered at one point if someone had stuck time in reverse. I sit on my window seat and stare at the glittering lake before the castle. Trees with leaves that are glistening with dew surround the lake. It has been a week since the break and I have already fully recovered; well according to Russel. I look down at Mavi who is walking across the ground of my room. He has been very intent on sniffing every single square inch of my room lately- I haven’t even enough strength to stop him from doing so. I tug at a strand of my hair in the front. It hangs loosely today over my sweatshirt and yoga pants. I never even wore this style back in the human world, it was only black black black to try to fit in. But now, I realize that everyone else in Mentalia wears quite fancier clothing than I do. 


Even Rayonetta manages to look gorgeous when she is in her black attire. I release my breath I didn’t realize I had been holding. I find my eyes darting to the door, waiting for a knock or some kind of signal. Amelia has been avoiding me for at least a week, and I don’t know why. I suspect that Corrin or Rayonetta knows though. But, before the saddening thought can fill up my mind further, a familiar black haired figure walks into the room. “What’s up leth? You're doing that whole, staring out the window thing.” Nixon strides and sits down on the floor on a soft rug next to the window seat. Leth? I have no nicknames and I will have no nicknames. “Um, why did you just call me Leth?” I question. “Well, for one thing, you're cute when you're mad. And secondly, you don’t have a last name so I need something to call you by other than your real name.” Nixon explains. 


I try to hide behind my hair but it is too short to conceal my face. My face burns. He laughs. “And what’s that little guy up to?” He asks, pointing to Mavi who is currently in the corner of the room, sniffing at a pot of roses. “I think he might think there’s a hidden passage for figsons and they're having a party somewhere in my room.” I suggest. Nixon doesn’t return the smile. I turn to him suddenly, “Why is Amelia avoiding me?” I interrogate. He scratches behind his ear nervously. “Well..” He trails off. “What aren’t you telling me? I want to know what you know.” I say, confident. “Look, I don’t know if this is true but I kind of overheard something that I shouldn’t have. It’s no big deal ok?” 


“Um yeah, it is a big deal because I want to know why my friend is avoiding me.” I state matter of factly. He looks toward the ground. “Well, I didn’t exactly eavesdrop but I did observe. Whenever I like put my arm around you or something like that- in a playful way of course. She stares at us, scowls, then walks away. So I think she’s a bit...Jealous?”


Hi! I said in one of my previous posts that I would be doing bitmojis for all of my characters. Now, I have not done one for Lamia, Zelena, Queen Mataya, or Amelia; but I plan to do those soon. Anyway, without further ado, here are the bitmoji pics of my characters! One more thing before you see them, I tried my best and these bitmojis are not what they look like in real life. They don't look the best I have to admit but this is what I have for now. Ok, now here are the pictures!

Ivory
Byleth (Without her white hair)

Corrin

Nixon

William


         

Comments

  1. Cool!😁 and poor Amilia, she has a crush on Nixon doesn't she πŸ˜‚, and she thinks he likes Byleth, so she's avoiding herπŸ˜…. It's so sad when stuff like that happens. And poor Nixon's just trying to cheer up Byleth. Honestly tho, I hope Nixon continues to call Byleth leth, it's a cute nickname, and then he can annoy Byleth all the time with itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Does Amelia have a crush and is jealous 😏 heh... Nvm. I like the bitmojies πŸ˜ƒ. Did Byleth cut her hair? Nvm, that was just my first thought when I read "but it is too short to conceal my face" πŸ˜… I do think she'd look good with short hair 😁. You definitely stole Keefes personality, Nixin likes to make jokes *like Keefe*, he likes to make nicknames *like Keefe*, and Keefe calls Sophie by her last name, Foster

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character