Ask a Character

 I'm taking a little break from writing chapters to host a little event called "Ask a Character"! Here, you can comment any questions you want to ask any character from my story! For example, let's say I wanted to know whether Byleth likes to fight or not. I would simply 'ask' in the comment section and I'll edit this post every so often to answer the questions people may have. This post will always be open so if you have questions for the characters twenty chapters from now, you can still ask them! So what are you waiting for...ask away! 

Alright, to answer your question Hailey, I was just about to have Byleth be sad about that in the next chapter. I was kind of thinking about how she left her family and was like 'whoopy-de-do I'm not sad at all' you know? 


You can ask any questions you have about the story. Except of course for anything that might happen in the future because I don't want to spoil my own book for you๐Ÿ˜Š.


Yes, Rayonetta is an element dragon. Just to clarify, any element dragon also has the power of their tribe. So, Rayonetta is in the twilight tribe. And Rayonetta has also got hunted by Lamia when Lamia controlled her. You will get to know Rayonetta's background story in later chapters๐Ÿ˜›.


Ok so yes to Hailey. I did kind of base this off of a Sophie Foster situation. I'm still figuring out how the whole thing is going to go so just hang tight until I get the answer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.


The sunset tribe is called Stathford. I'm sorry if I did not clarify that each tribe has it's own unique name for the tribal town. The sunset tribe is Stathford. However, Hawthorne is the name of where Lamia and her evil people live. lol that sounded so cheesy๐Ÿ˜‚. Ok anyway, I still am coming up with names for the other tribal towns. 


I'm glad you asked about Amelia. She hasn't really been included in the story yet mainly because Byleth left the first night that she came there. Amelia is the type to make friends with everyone but she still does get hurt when Byleth left. She is really kind and sweet most of the time. She has orange hair with a bun on top and wears hoodies with orange yoga pants. She wears converse most of the time-orange ones. 


Someone was put in charge of Stathford but it's not important to the story...

All of them are the ages 16,17 or 18. The tribal leaders can tend to be very young :) For your other question, that will be mentioned later in the story๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘


You are exactly correct Hailey! Those are the phases one would go through when experiencing a Sadness break thingy (I still don't know what to call it lol) It would not cause a chain reaction as you think it would. Those who feel sad about someone else being broken or shattered will not experience the sadness. It is very rare that a chain reaction happens and even if it did- it would only go on to one person. I do get a lot of ideas from Keeper of The lost cities...I can't help it!   




Comments

  1. My first question: do I ask the character or you? Can I ask any questions that has to do with the story [or should I say time-line?] (nothing that would spoil) or only things about the person? I guess that was two questions not one ๐Ÿ˜Œ If it's about the person then this is for (can you guess?) Rayonetta, first, so she's a element dragon? Which means she SHOULD be getting hunted same as Byleth if the enemy knew she was. But she's a Twilight element dragon which means all those times when she was in the Sunset tribe, wouldn't she drain their energy? And how did she live there if she was a Twilight tribe elf? (Not sure if those are answerable questions ๐Ÿ˜– )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw if your able to ask anything, be prepared to get a lot of questions from me and Hailey ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  2. Yeah, you just doomed yourself Kendall, prepare to be exploded with questions ๐Ÿ˜…. Sence you didn't necessarily say that we had to ask questions about the characters and characters only, I hope this works... Here's my questions:
    So, at the very begining, in, what was it? Chapter two, Byleth finds out that she's NOT ONLY an elf, but an element dragon, and goes with Corron (hope I spelled the name right) to... Er, whatever the tribe's place is called. But, she just left the only family she new, and didn't give it a second thought. But does Byleth still have big feeling for the life she left behind?
    Question two:
    A long time after, Byleth finds out that Lamia is her grandma! So what does that mean about her human family, how did a girl with a human mom, dad, AND brother turn out to be an elf? Are they truly her family? And what if they arent, what would Byleth do?
    This is kinda like a Sophie Foster type of situation, and it's probably REALLY complicated, so I completely understand if you don't have an answer, and if you dont, I don't wanna put you under that kinda pressure, so just know that this is a question that would be nice to have answered IF you already have an answer. But, if you dont, don't get hard on yourself just to have it answered. I'm just being me, the one Brookie gets quite annoyed with when I point out everything about one of her ideas ๐Ÿ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't their place called Stathford?

      Delete
    2. also, is Amilia the type to get mad or sad in a really heartbreaking moment. Like, you know, when Byleth makes friends with her only to leave randomly with the tribal leader and two other elfs, and not say a thing about it? Amilia's one of my favorite charecters, so I just wanna know more about her personality ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
    3. Also there's several things in my series that wouldn't make sense of you hadn't pointed out all the possibilities and reasons why my idea didn't make sence ๐Ÿ˜‹

      Delete
    4. Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ there will probably be more questions ๐Ÿ˜†

      Delete
  3. How old is Queen Mataya? Cuz isn't William her x-boy friend? Or something like that :/, But he's around Byleths age ( she's like 16 right?).. So how old was he when he was with Mataya? 15? 16? Somewhere around that (he's 18 right?) Also who was put in charge of Stathford when Will left?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I hope you noticed my comment on chapter 38๐Ÿ˜. *clears throat* ok, question time.
    So from how I understand it, when one of the elves let's themselves hold sadness for too long, like it's a burden, then it's like someone is stacking more and more stuff on your back, it gets to be to much for your mind, and soon breaks you. So the first symptoms are memories, am I correct? Like the memories keep resurfacing whenever your reminded, and it's like another chair stacked on your back. And I'm guessing the next symptom is headaches, right? When Byleth would get a small headache, it was like a warning, right? Telling her she needed to let go of the past? After that, it's aches and pains, I'm guessing. And soon the victim has to stay in bed, right? This only people who can save them are Telepaths, am I correct? I just wanna make sure I'm understanding this right.
    One more thing, if all they need is to lose someone, and Byleth lost her human family, she fell victim to it, so wouldn't it cause a chain reaction? Byleth's family was lost, so she was broken, but if no one made it in time, then she was lost, then Will would obviously be devistated, so wouldn't it happen to him too? Then the next person, and the next. Sorry if I'm piling this all on you, it's the one thought I always had when stuff like that happened in Keeper of the Lost Cites, and if you don't have an answer, don't feel pressured to make one, I'm just wondering if you do ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah, that would definitely go in the elven history books if there ever was a chain reaction๐Ÿ˜‚.

      Delete
  6. Wouldn't it be too easy to get broken? Because what if some you really loved or cared for died? Then theyed be broken. Also what if someone had depression problems? ๐Ÿ˜‘ if I have stuff like this in my series.. Bombard me with questions ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't blame you for getting lots of stuff from Keeper of the lost cities, Hailey said it's prob because when she was trying to think of stuff for her series she was in the middle of reading that series, and recently finished Avatar. She could only think of stuff from Keeper of the lost cities and/or Avatar, but not anything for her series. Now she kinda stopped reading keeper of the lost cities and is now doing fine ๐Ÿ˜ not that I'm telling you to stop reading it, I'm just saying that's prob what's happening ๐Ÿ˜Œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let's call it a little break so I can actually brainstorm๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24