An interesting day

 Hello everyone! Just keep in mind please that I have been getting busier and busier with schoolwork lately so bear with me if I can't post my chapter or blog about my day. Anyway, I'll tell you what I did today! Why did I call this post an interesting day? Well, you'll see. So, I took a math test and submitted it today. I have been working really hard on this math test and have worked really hard to study beforehand. Turns out that I didn't get the best score on it but I got the only questions wrong that had a lot of points that you could get๐Ÿ˜–. I was pretty disappointing about my score but I learned that even the people that work hard and study hard and do the best they can can't always get the scores they want, people make mistakes and then they learn from them. I think that this is a good lesson for everyone because I felt REALLY sad when I saw my score. But when I realized that I am not perfect and that mistakes are good to grow from, I lightened up a bit. I am so happy I did that because that measly little test score could have ruined my whole day! Other than that, I went over to a friend's house and dropped off a gift for her because today was her birthday. I got her a squishmallow. Now I wouldn't usually post a picture of what I got for my friend for her birthday, but these stuffed animals are literally the cutest and I knew I had to show you what they look like when I first saw them. So here is a picture of some of the stuffed animals called squishmallows:

See aren't they adorable? And the ones shown above are only some of them, there are tons more to collect! I want to try to collect most of them but my mom would probably not be on board with that idea...Anyway, that is pretty much what I did today. If you are looking for my chapter, I did post chapter 37 or 36 today...I don't remember which number chapter it is. I am planning on making a bitmoji for each of my characters so look for pictures of them soon on my upcoming chapters! If you don't know what a bitmoji is then I will tell you. They are pretty much emojis but instead they are people. You can customize them to look just like you and have the clothes that you wear. You can make them say stuff like 'Happy Birthday!' or 'Thanks a lot!' and much other phrases. For example, here is a picture of one below: (It's not saying a phrase in this bitmoji)

   happy stroll in meadow

And I think that's a wrap for this post! I hope you liked it! Bye! Remember: Stay positive! 

Comments

  1. It's chapter 37๐Ÿ˜. And let me be the first to say, is that a Lamacorn?!๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ it's a look cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I hope that's a flying pig!๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
    2. Lol I ment soooo cute๐Ÿ˜, evil auto correct

      Delete
  2. I love your new profile picture!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly...your math score doesn't disappoint me one bit! What IMPRESSES me is your great attitude about it. Naturally you were sad right afterward...but your ability to not dwell on it and to look at it in a positive light says SO much about you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character