A surprise breakfast!

 This morning, I woke up to a surprise breakfast! We usually have either pancakes, oatmeal, or cereal for breakfast but apparently this was a special morning! My mom had made us all some chocolate chip coffee cake. It wasn't like the normal coffee cake with crumbles on the top since it had chocolate chips in it, but it did have cinnamon on the top and the cake was so light and buttery! I had my slice with white chocolate chips since I am kind of a picky eater..Anyway, here is a picture of what it looks like below: (With the chocolate chips:)

After distance learning for the rest of the morning, I played Zelda and played some just dance. My side was hurting so I layed down for a little while and finished the fourth Keeper of The lost Cities book! Here is a picture of it below:
And then here's a picture of the next book in the series that I started today:
I would mention the movie that we watched tonight but I kind of maybe sort of don't know what it's called. Well, it's about the little sister of Sherlock Holmes and her mother goes missing so she has to solve the mystery by herself. I think that's pretty much it for today! I hope that you liked this post! Have a wonderful rest of your week! Oh and one more thing...stay positive!



Comments

  1. Oh no, I haven't finished book six yet ๐Ÿ˜ถ. Prepare to have to wait Kendall. Also, if there was a mouth watering emoji, I would have used that! Those chocolate chip coffee cakes look sooo good!๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you torcher us? ๐Ÿ˜‹ I still don't see why you don't like chocolate chips๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿซ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character