A chill day

 Hey everybody! I'm sorry to say that these past couple of days I haven't been blogging. It's been really busy with schoolwork, and other things that I have been working on. I usually do my chapters either when I have freetime or at night so those have been working out but I just haven't had enough time. I'll try to be better about this; thank you for being so patient and understanding!


Anyway, I'll go ahead and let you know what I did today. This morning was filled with distance learning so I didn't do much other that school then. However, after eating lunch, I read my book a bit and played Legends of Zelda Breathe Of The Wild. It's a new video game that my brother got on his nintendo switch and I have my own account for the game so I can complete and save my progress in the game without messing up with his progress. Here is a picture of the game below:

It's an awesome game! I played that for a while and then firgured out that I could do some songs on Just Dance! Just dance is also a video game but it is more of a physical one as in order to earn rewards, you dance to certain songs with people up on the screen dancing as well. Sadly some of the moves and songs aren't the greatest so sometimes I'm not allowed to do those😰. But, after checking with my mom about some songs that I have really been wanting to do, she agreed to most of them! I've been pretty excited about that. I also have been invited to a friend's house so that's pretty cool! Other than that, I watched a TV show with my mom, listened to my mom read me and my brother harry potter, and read. I played some of those new just dances on just dance to so that was fun! I have a picture from Tuesday that's really cool that I want to show you. Basically, every Tuesday our church has a high school and middle school hang out where we sit on lawn chairs and picnic blankets outside and listen to worship along with a sermon. Our cousins go to it to so it's always a special treat to be there! Anyway, here is a picture of me, my cousin, and one of my friends listening to the worship under the lights:
Well, I think that's enough for today! Again, I am really sorry about me not doing my blog posts lately, I'll try to be better about that! I hope you liked this post! Oh and one more thing.....Stay positive!


Comments

  1. Hey, don't feel bad, you post more then me 😝

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I read about more just dance songs?😍. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that pic of you girls at church. I love that you enjoy it so much. Even with masks, it sure is a fun night to spend with your cousins and friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character