Swimming with my friend and cousins

So, in this post I will be posting what I have done this week😁. Last Sunday, me and my family went out to Corky's which is a bakery in Yucaipa. Luckily, we were able to eat outside with the sun because the easy-up had tarps that blocked the sun out. On Tuesday, me, mom, and my brother headed out to Target to get me some new pj's. When I went to see where the rainbow high dolls were, there was was only one left😱! I hope I can get some before they all run out. On Wednesday, my cousins and their mom came over to see who won the amazing race (A reality TV show where 12 teams race for a million dollars) and were very surprised to see who won! I won't spoil it for any of you who plan to watch the season that we watched or are watching it but let me just tell you that you will be surprised of who wins if you watch the show! We ate Chinese food and my mom made some homemade cookies n' cream ice cream. On Friday, me, my mom, and my brother went to our cousin's house along with  my friend. Us along with our cousins and my friend went to my cousin's community pool. We played colors, did some cool float tricks and ate some snacks. Here is all of us eating some snacks after we swam for a while: (My mom and brother aren't in the picture as well as my other cousin who didn't come)
Something pretty crazy happened on Friday as well. A massive fire just about 5 miles away from us was set and was huge! Sometimes, me and my family will go up to our local park and look at how the fire is going. The flames and smoke look really scary! There was a huge plume of smoke yesterday that looked terrifying! Although this fire is quite close to us, we aren't in any danger as the fire is now moving east of our house😊. Here is a picture of the plume of smoke:
We were going to go to our grandparents house this coming week but, someone my grandpa had met with wasn't feeling good so we are just taking some precautions and hope to go up to our grandparents house next week if my grandparent's friend doesn't test positive for COVID-19. Since our parents felt bad about the cancellation, they have planned a fun week. The first day of our fun week was today! Me and my family went to Costco and my parents let me and my brother get a book! I got a book called "A Dog's Promise" Here is a picture of it below:
Well, I will let out the next chapter of my book today but until then, bye! Remember: Stay positive! Thank you so much for all the comments!

Comments

  1. Yes, the fire is very scarry, me and Brookie had to sleep downstairs cause our room smelled like someone had a campfire in our room (but just the smell) -Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooooooo terribly sad that you couldn't come this week. Rick is feeling fine, but we still need to wait for that negative test result in a couple more days. Grandpa & I have no symptoms at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure love reading about our daily activities through your perspective! Yes, the fire has truly been such a reminder of how fortunate we are to have such incredible firefighters keeping us safe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character