Chapter 25

 Chapter 25

I raise my hands up slowly and Corrin and Rayonetta do the same. “We mean no harm to you.” Rayonetta says calmly. He pulls out a weird looking staff. “Where’s the girl?” He asks us. “Who is the girl?” Corrin asks. “The girl is the element dragon. Boss says she has teal hair.” I freeze, my heart stops beating. “Sorry, we don’t know where she is.” Rayonetta quickly says before the silence becomes suspicious. My hair is all behind me in a loose ponytail and I have no bangs so it would be hard to see what my hair actually looks like. It is also dark so the figure cannot see what any of us really look like except for our faces. 


“Hmm, are you sure about that?” The figure questions. “No, I promise that we haven’t seen her. We will inform you if we do.” Rayonetta says calmly. I release the breath I don’t realize I’ve been holding. “Promise? I don’t believe that you understand the girl that I am looking for is right next to you.” The figure draws his finger toward me. “Watch your sly little mouth, you could get yourself killed for that one day.” The figure says. “Now, you come here and everyone else stays right where they are.” The figure beckons for me to come over and I glance briefly and Rayonetta. She nods, her face full of bravery. “Ok” I say. I walk over to the figure and stand next to him awkwardly.


“Good. I see that we’ve made some progress.” says the figure. “Now you two, stay here and don’t move a muscle. You, come with me.” The figure walks out of the room and I follow him. I only have time to look back to see Corrin and Rayonetta creeping out of my room slowly, disobeying the man’s orders. The figure meets up with another cloaked person. “Take her to headquarters and see what the boss wants us to do with her. Don’t let her out of your sight. I’ll be back with more hostages in a few hours.” The figure that I met up with in the first place says. “Yes sir. Should I bind her?” The second figure asks. “No, you are quite the dumb person to think that someone that needs to walk alongside you needs to be binded.” The first figure sneers. 


The second figure grabs my arm. I am too scared to even breath. What will they do to me? How did they know that we would be here? Does Lamia have spies working for her just like Ivory was? I think of all the scenarios. It all comes together now, what if they were planning on someone joining our mission and they were secretly a spy? But then maybe that person didn’t fulfill that task so they decided in the spur of the moment come in and attack? Me and the second hooded figure finally get outside of the castle. He leads into the forest outside of the castle gates which stand open, revealing the vast forest ahead. He leads me into the forest and then pushes me down. The only thing I see next is his staff raising up before everything goes black.

Comments

  1. Aaah, I see, as far as they know, Byleth's the only element dragon. The thing that I'm wondering is: is that person working for Lamia or are they part of a different group? At first I was wondering if you had made the next chapter. I was like: "Kendall if you don't make the next chapter!" 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sigh..." I wish I could read the next chapter! 😫 I still have my suspicions for Nixon 😕 I think Byleth was right and they were going to send a spy to go with them, and I think that spy is Nixon! But what do I know 😌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your torturing me! I wanna know what happens next!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character