A fun week with my grandparents and cousins!

 As you know, I went to my grandparents house with my cousins this week. It was just us cousins up at our grandparents house and boy was it fun! We spent time with my grandparent's friends, watched hallmark movies, swam, played outside, baked, ate, and so much more! On Sunday, my mom drove my brother and I to an in-n-out about an hour away so that my brother and I could be picked up by our uncle and our cousins. My uncle drove me, my brother, and my cousins to a rest stop where we all met up with our grandparents and actually had lunch at In-n-out. The orders got mixed up but it was ok in the end😁! Then, we all headed up to our grandparents house (Except for my uncle) and unpacked. Me and my cousin shared a room and enjoyed it a lot! For the rest of the day, we ate, watched movies, and played outside. We also went swimming at my great-aunt's pool (Which lives very close to my grandparents) Here is a pic below:

It was a long trip so we were all pretty eager that night to go to bed! The next day, my grandparent's friends came over. Their friends have three little girls that we love to play with! We made an imovie with them, played dress-up and played outside! All of the girls had a sleepover😊. Since the girls went to bed early, me and my cousin stayed up a little later. My cousin showed me a couple of videos on a youtube channel called Studio c. It's a family-friendly show that is SO FUNNY😂😂😂! Anyway, the next day we made monkey bread with them for breakfast and played outside in the morning to beat the heat. Here is a picture of us below making the monkey bread: (This only includes one of the little girls)
Here is another picture of us making pizza🍕:
We weren't always doing something, we sometimes just hung out together somewhere and talked. Here is a picture of us doing just that:
 Here is us making a chocolate cake for my grandma's birthday:
The girls were picked up at lunch and we had so much fun with them😢😢. We went swimming after they left as well which was pretty fun! On Wednesday, just my brother and grandpa went swimming while I stayed home with the others. We made pizza too! On Thursday, just me and my brother went swimming with my grandpa and my brother learned how to dive! On Friday, we made cookies and all of us swam this time! Here are some picture of both of those activities:
Playing just dance was also a popular activity for me and my cousins. Here is a pic of us taking a break to pose below😂!
On Friday we also went online shopping! I got some cute clothes which you will see a pic of me wearing in a later post. On Saturday, we went swimming all together again and stayed at home.
Overall, I had such an amazing time up there from swimming to baking to busting moves in just dance! A huge shout-out to my grandparents for letting all of us stay at your house! BTW tomorrow is my first day of virtual school! I'll let you know how it goes👍! Remember: Stay positve! Bye!
P.S. There was some technical difficulties with chapter 17 last week so please let me know if there is any more problems.

Comments

  1. Aaah, so much food 😍 glad u had a good time!! 😁-Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well GKW 2020 is in the books. We had such a great time with all of our grandkids. We miss you already,😢 Have a great week of school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a dream vacation!! You are incredibly lucky to be spoiled so much! And I'd like to give a shout out to the grandparents for sending home such amazing food I can freeze and use for weeks to come!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character