A beach/cousin sleepover!

 Before I start this post, I would like to inform everyone that the reason why I am posting today instead of Sunday is because I am leaving for a week at my grandparents tomorrow and can't bring my computer up. At first, we weren't sure if we would even be able to go up to my grandparents because my grandpa had been around someone that showed COVID-19 symptoms. However, just today we got the ok that my grandpa's friend tested negative and we are able to go up to my grandparents. Other than that, this week was planned to have a lot of fun plans since this was supposed to be the week we went to our grandparents. On Monday, my brother and I were dropped off at our cousin's house in Redlands so that they could take care of us until out dad was done with work. We had a lot of fun playing video games with them. After my dad was done with work, me and my brother went with him to pick up our other cousins to go to the beach. It was an overcast day there so the time in the water was cold, but we did have a lot of fun digging a hole and picking up seashells to decorate it. Here are some pictures below of what we did at the beach: (The first doesn't have me in it) 

Then, we all headed over to my cousin's parents house to eat dinner. After that, our cousins came with us back to our house for a cousin sleepover. Me and my cousin stayed up pretty late so we were both really tired the next day. That morning, we  played Hide and Seek, and played animal crossing. Overall, the whole trip was a lot of fun. I'm so glad that we got to see both sides of our cousins in one day! (My dad's side of my cousin's and my mom's side of my cousins.) Once my cousins had been dropped off with their mom, we all headed home. Me and  my mom went shopping after that and had a lot of fun! We went to Habit (A burger restaurant) and the burger there was really good! Here is a picture of me and my mom eating our food on a picnic blanket outside of the restaurant on the grass:
Yesterday, me, my brother, and my dad went to Panera bread for breakfast. I got a cinnamon crunch bagel which was really yummy! Here is a picture of all of us below:
After that, me and my dad headed out to get some swimsuits. We got four but none of them fit😩! We needed to get a new swimsuit for me because whenever I go to the beach in that swimsuit, I get sand in it. Luckily, at a friend's house that day swimming in their pool, my mom lended me her swimsuit. Eventually, we found a way to get the sand out of the swimsuit and now that swimsuit is good to go for swimming up at my grandparents house. We were planning on going to our grandparent's house today but, we hadn't gotten results yet and just decided that tomorrow was going to be the best day. This morning, me and my brother were kind of bored so we played a family-made game called PR. Here is a picture of us playing it below: (My brother beat me and my dad brutally😂)
Well, that's a wrap for what I did this week. I'm sorry that I won't be able to post anymore this week which also means that this will be the last night of me writing my chapter for this week. I hope everyone is doing well- Thank you for all the comments and views! Remember: Stay positive! Bye!









 

Comments

  1. Reading this made me sooo hungry lol! Glad you get to spend time with your family through all this 😊 -Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a day filled with both sets of cousins is a great day!! SOO happy you both were able to go up to your grandparents and that grandpa's friend is healthy! I sure loved my, "mother-daughter shopping trip" with you. You are fun shopping companion!! I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character