Yesterday...and Today

As I explained in my last post, I was super tired yesterday and didn't feel in the mood for posting. So, I'm going to describe my day yesterday. In the morning, I woke up and played some video games/ate breakfast. After that, me, my brother, and my mom headed out to our cousins missionary house (Which is now where they are living temporarily for a year) so that they could all follow us to the creek that we were going to. Once there, me and my cousins went downstream and eventually found a really deep pool! Here's a picture of me and my cousins when we were sitting on a log above the pool.
Then, we all went back to our original spot and ate some snack. Here's some pictures of when we all stopped for snack and the last picture is of when we threw rocks into the creek.
My cousin's dog, Callie came along too! Here is a picture of her, not at the creek but when she's at my grandparent's house. 
After this, we ate lunch one the way home and got ready for the next big event of the day. My neighbors invited us to their aunt's house to swim so we went with them and it was a lot of fun! We played marco pollow, colors, and omgs! The first pic is of me and my friends (One of my brother's friends snuck in on that one😂). The last pic is of my brother and his friends.

Now, I don't have any pictures for today but I can tell you that I have been waiting all day for my package to come with that furniture set and that omg doll that I talked about in my last post. Sadly, it hasn't come yet😓. But, it is only 8:30 so you never know if it's coming later!

I hope everyone is staying positive! Have a great rest of your day! (Or whenever you read this) Bye!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character