Only in the darkness can you see the stars-Martin Luther King Jr.

Today, I woke up, ate my breakfast and got in the car to go drop my brother off at his friend's house. After that, me and my mom headed to the 99 cent store to get some fourth of july decorations. However, my mom stopped at Starbucks and got me a smore's frapuccino. Then, we went to the dollar store and got some tablecloths, and some centerpieces for a fourth of july party with our family this saturday. We're inviting our cousins and our grandparents (Our grandparent who we always stay six feet away from) to come over and eat dinner with us. It's pretty sad since America won't be doing their normal fourth of july tradition by watching fireworks at any local firework show😔. But, we have to look on the bright side and do what we can do...Spend time with our families! Here is a positive quote!

Sadly, covid-19 cases are going up again but that doesn't mean that memories aren't cancelled. No matter how many times you might hear the sound for when you enter a zoom, or how many times you put on a mask to go somewhere, always remember this: Think about the people you love- God, and Your family. If you don't have a relationship with god, go to Trintychurch.org. Right now, I am going to post all of the pictures of things that I have done with my family during this quarantine.
These memories are the things that keep me happy and your memories with your families should keep you happy to. So STAY POSITIVE and remember those memories!

Comments

  1. Sorry I’ve been delayed in reading & commenting on your blog and your family newsletter. Thank you for working hard on communicating with us. It sounds like you’re having a good time in spite of this quarantine mess. Thank you for sharing with us. Please give our greetings to the Tweedy’s & Starks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures to document some fun memories. I'm glad we will still have some things to look fondly back on during this time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character