New swag!

Before I start this post I would like to tell my Grandma who commented on my last post that it is totally ok that you have been delayed! Anyway, today I woke up to my family carrying quite the load out to our garage! Why? Because we have a lot of junk in our house and a guy came by to pick it up. My family had to take all of our junk to our garage so that it would be easier for the guy to pick it up. Since I woke up a little late though, my family did most of the work😬. After playing some animal crossing, being really bored and reading some of my friend's book, I went with my mom and brother to drop my brother off at his cross country practice. Since, I was so bored this morning, my mom asked my friend's mom if I could go over there for an hour or so. She said sure and I had a lot of fun! We made a guinea pig roller coaster that a guinea pig can actually fit on! (Mainly because both of us have guinea pigs as pets) After I got back from that, I talked with my friend for a little while. I was talking with her about how I don't like to draw because I don't know how to and the times that I have tried to practice haven't worked out. She told me that she was still improving with her drawing as well. That's when I realized that maybe I should really try learning how to draw anime characters! So, tomorrow (If I have time because I'm going somewhere) I want to look on YouTube for some anime drawing tutorial videos! Anyway, after that we all went rollerskating and talked about the new omg doll series coming out. Yup that's right, there's another omg doll series coming out! We're all really excited about it. Here's a picture of the new dolls below:
Soon after, me and my mom left to our cousins house to pick them up for a 6th grade and high school welcome drive-by for our church! Basically, anyone that was joining high school or middle school that year got a shirt, some candy, and an otter pop. This is the whole reason why I named this post "New swag!" Here is a picture of me below with the shirt that I received:

When I also got the mail this evening, I got my clubhouse magazine for the month! The clubhouse magazine is a magazine that is for kids and is also a christian magazine as well. Here is a picture of the new issue below:
I hope everyone likes this post and stays positive! Bye!

Comments

  1. Yes...I'm so glad we could squeeze in an hour with Alayna while Cam was at practice! And I really do hope you give drawing another shot. The more you practice, the less frustrated you'll become and the more fun you'll have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koala: Great post!😁 so excited for the new omg dolls! (Even though they are coming out in September πŸ˜…)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitch: u can borrow our Christopher Hart Manga and anime books πŸ˜‹, and yes, I'm still improving on my people, I do much better with animals. (More specifically Gryphons πŸ˜…)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I suggest looking into these YouTube channels, Learn2drawmanga, and Drawingwiffwaffles. (Although Drawingwiffwaffles Aka Rin, isn't really a manga or anime artist, she still gives some great tips, and is very funny πŸ˜„. And learn2drawmanga is were I started 😁)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character