Mysterious omg doll disappearance and day of distress

This morning I got up, excited to see the new omg dolls coming out in target. I checked on the website and I was delighted to see that most of them were there. But there was one problem, there's 4 dolls in a series and target only had 3 on their website. This whole day, me and my and my friends have been wondering why this omg doll just won't show up! Here is a picture of the missing omg doll below:
 You are probably asking why is it a day of distress and the reason why is because my brother fell down while roller blading this afternoon! Although there is quite a few falls involved in learning how to roller blade, this one was a hard blow! His wrist is a little banged up but other than that, he is ok! We're not exactly sure yet if it's sprain or broken but we hope it's neither😬. We also watched our online church which is Trinity Church, a christian church that we have been going to for quite a long time.  Anyway, tonight we watched half of a movie called Pearl Harbor. It is based off of the true event in history! So far it is a pretty good movie! However, it did get a little sad at one point😞. Here is a pic of it below:
This afternoon, me and my friends roller skated around and talked a bit. We also played a game called murder mystery on our devices. It's on a game called roblox. Here's how it works: One person is randomly chosen to be the murderer and is given a weapon to take out whenever they are close enough to someone to kill them. The sheriff is also given a weapon but their goal is to kill the murderer. However, the murderer's identity is mysterious to everyone when the game is started so if the sheriff kills anyone but the murderer, it dies. The last role is innocent, their role is simply to just run away from the murderer and be the last ones to survive. If the this game sounds fun to you, then you can always download Roblox on your device. Email me if you have any questions about it! You'll know it's roblox when you see this icon displayed below:
   Thank you stitch and koala for commenting on my blog! It really means a lot when someone lets me know that something that I am doing entertains someone else in a positive way😁 Stay tuned for the mysterious omg doll and my next post! Bye everyone!

Comments

  1. Stitchj56: Np! I check every day for a new post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This post somehow made me think of a news report, lol!

      Delete
  2. Koalaballoo: Stitch is very happy about the pic of 'the mysterious omg doll' that you gave, she said she was never able to find a good pic, thanks for including pictures in your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also noticed how cute Dollie would look using Cillax's clothes as P.J.s!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character