My first day of swimming!

I haven't swam in a long time due to the quarantine so I am happy to say that today is the first day I have swum this summer! It was at a friend's house and I had so much fun as we played games, found trinkets under the water and talked. Here's a picture of me when I found a noodle and a paddle and put them together!
This morning, I was on a card making role and made quite a bit of cards for my family!
I also worked on something that I call the Petinak newsletter. Family members reading the post will know what I am talking about. For those of you who don't know, the petinak newsletter is a newsletter that I send every month to my family so that every family member can know what's going on with the rest of our family! Another thing I worked on is a card for our local nurses. I was thinking of making cookies as well but I haven't done that yet😁. Here is the front of the card that I made: (Sorry it's sideways😬)
Thank you so much for everyone's comments and views! The missing omg doll is still nowhere to be found... But stay positive and be happy! Bye! 

Comments

  1. Stitchj56: That's a beautiful card! Glad you finally got to go swimming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character