Cousin meeting

Although we can't really hang out with our cousins since we have to stay six feet away from them and wear masks, we can still laugh out in their front yard and socially distance. This afternoon, me and my family went over to our cousin's missionary house over in redlands. We all sat on the lawn and talked about what all of us had been doing lately and other things as well. It was nice to see people that we hadn't seen in person for 500 days :) Along with that, this morning me, my mom, and my brother did our daily rollerskate ride around our town. We went on quite the hilly sidewalk but my brother ended up having fun despite his worries about falling down as he is still learning how to roller blade. This morning, we also tried a show called Alexa and Katie which is about two girls and one of them has cancer. However, they are best friends and they stick together even through the toughest of challenges. We really like it so far.
   Also, in my last post I asked what readers would be doing for father's day. Thank you Jarret Quads for letting me know what you are doing this father's day! Speaking of father's day, father's day is tomorrow! We aren't really celebrating to much since we already celebrated this Friday but it still is a special day to remember my father. Also, today is the longest day of the year! (AKA the first day of summer) So happy summer everyone!
 For anyone that is sad that their summer is cancelled, remember this verse: May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing-Romans 15:13. Again, stay positive and stay tuned for my next post and the new omg series comes out tomorrow in target!

Comments

  1. Cool! I'm loving your blog so far, it's something I like to read! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! This is Stitch btw 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally remembered to check ur blog! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...I think dad felt special with his dinner from Tuscano's and most importantly, his FANTASTIC slideshow made by his kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that was really fun sitting on the Tweedys' front lawn (distanced) and talking. Hey, did I get to see the slideshow your mom mentioned above? I'd like to see that. Yes, you have a GREAT dad!!
    --Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character