An interactive experience with our church

Sometimes, online church isn't the most fun so today our pastor made it worth the while. This morning, we had an interactive church service response for the end of our series. The series that we had just recently finished is called A People Prepared and has talked about how Christ is our refuge in every which way. So, to end the series and the last trinity church online, our church pulled clips from songs that our worship team has sung in the past into this service. Our pastor also had everyone bring some items to symbolize how important Christ is to our lives. It was quite different from the normal church service and really made me realize how God had and still will bless me with so many things to be thankful for. After, this I played roblox for a bit and also played animal crossing. Then, me and my brother zoomed with our cousin and we both became friends on animal crossing! It was really cool to talk to my cousin (On a screen of course) when we haven't seen her in so long! Finally, we all ate lunch while reading the action bible. If you don't know what the action bible is, it's a bible but in comic form! It's really cool and is fun to read! Here is a picture of it below:
For the rest of the day, I played video games and omg dolls with my friends. Me and my friends won quite a lot today on a video game competing against the boys and we plan to win some more! We usually don't win but we actually might have a chance now! After all the friends went home, me and my family ate dinner while watched a movie called Back To the Future. It's a really good movie for a pretty old movie😁. I would definitely recommend this movie but just keep in mind that it does have some language and there is a couple of scenes that kids cannot watch. I would totally post a picture of it but it's actually one of the most popular movies like ever so if any kids are reading this and have never heard of it, ask your parents. After the movie was done, me and my mom remembered that one of our favorite shows, Good Witch was coming out with a new episode tomorrow! We love this show and here is a picture of it below:
I could keep talking about how my day went but, nothing else happened and it's getting late! So remember to stay positive and tuned for my next post! Bye everyone!

Comments

  1. Yes...Good Witch has been such a fun show to watch together. I'm excited to start the series all over again. And I agree, that was a very creative way for our pastor to give his sermon on Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character