A tiring...but fun day

A couple of years ago, my grandpa, my mom, and my brother invented something called the Hard hiker's club. It is a club for people that really want to go hardcore on hiking. In the club, they do steep hills and mountains that are almost vertical and hike for as long as the whole day! Recently, I joined the Hard Hiker's club and have really liked it so far. Now that my cousins are back in america, they joined too! This morning, we did a hard hike called the Wild-wood hike. It was quiet brutal but it wasn't so bad when you always had someone to talk to😊. Here are some pictures of us at the top:
Here's us when we stopped for a short break on the way down to talk and eat some crackers:
I was quite pooped after the hike as it was 4 hours long😮. We went back down the way we came so we had to be extra careful since it was quite steep. My grandpa fell down once but he is ok! For the rest of the day, I didn't do much. I played omg dolls with my friends and played video games as well. After that, me and my family ate a nice dinner and watched a house flipping show. In the end, though, I had a lot of fun on that hike. It was a great way to get back with my cousins after being apart for so long😊.

Thank you so much everyone for viewing and commenting! I really appreciate it! Have a fun weekend! Stay positive and stay tuned for my next post! Bye!
 

Comments

  1. Yes, that Hard Hikers Club is way beyond what I can do!! Good for you for persevering. I'm proud of you!!
    --Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character