A normal day at the Petinak house

Today, like many other days, no one did anything in particular. However I will highlight some of the things that I did do today. This morning, me, my mom and my brother went on a walk/rollerskating ride. My brother is learning how to Rollerblade on my mom's roller blades she just got so this morning was great practice for him and he plans to maybe ask for them for his birthday. I roller skated this morning and my mom ran to keep up with Cameron just in case he needed any help. 
 After this, we ate lunch and played with the quads for the rest of the day. (Our neighbors are quadruplets so we call them the quads just for short) We then ate dinner and watched a movie called The Vast of Night. It was quite the boring movie and it stayed on certain scenes for 10 minutes at a time. My dad fell asleep three times through just one of the scenes 😂. We never ended up finishing it either.
 Yesterday, I was given a tiny num nom package with an actual num nom inside of it! If you don't know what a num nom is, here is a picture of what they are.

My friends are into crafting and DIYing. One of them made this num nom and num nom package. Here is their blog addresses: eeveej4.blogspot.com and stitchj56.blogspot.com Let me know if you find their blogs helpful!
 
I hope everyone has had a good day and I hope everyone is happy with this post!

Comments

  1. Yes, your friends are quite crafty and creative! It would be very fun if Cam got roller blades (and maybe you in the future??). :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character