A day in the quarantine

Today, like many other days, me, brother and my mom went out for a roller blade and roller skating ride this morning. My mom fell down once but she is ok and is now looking on amazon for hand guards😀. I ordered an omg doll named Roller chic today ( I would've ordered that one called chillax but, she's still not in stores) as well as sleepy bone's furniture set. If you are not sure of what an lol surprise furniture set is, it's a cardboard box that expands into a room with furniture that goes along with the exclusive doll. The first picture is of the exclusive lol doll that comes with the furniture set. And the second picture is of the omg doll that I ordered.
I also played dolls with my friends and played just dance as well. My brother and his friends invited us to play video games with them and we accepted! One of my friends made it really far into the tournament that we did! This morning, I was very lazy😴 and read some clubhouse magazines. I am deciding to go through all of the clubhouse and brio magazines that I have collected over the years. In one of my previous posts, I shared a link to the focus on the family website where you could find the clubhouse magazines. However, I have not shared a link to the brio magazines. So hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post but I do have quite the busy schedule tomorrow with going to a creek with my cousins and soon after swimming with my friends. So have a nice day tomorrow! 
Thank everyone for the comments and views! Stay happy and positive! Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 24

Ask a Character